Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Monthly Membership ideas?

Many MMOs have a membership deal available. Does VR have any ideas or possible plans in adding one for CH?

Membership benefits could include,
10% bonus experience for leveling, fishing, cooking.
1000 platinum per month if you renew membership per month.
Membership only fashion available.

Please comment more ideas or thoughts.
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Re: Monthly Membership ideas?

Many MMOs have a membership deal available. Does VR have any ideas or possible plans in adding one for CH?

Membership benefits could include,
10% bonus experience for leveling, fishing, cooking.
1000 platinum per month if you renew membership per month.
Membership only fashion available.

Please comment more ideas or thoughts.
Please don't compare this to most MMOs. No offense to VR, they aren't doing a bad job, but console and PC MMOs that have these memberships offer far more to do and are far more entertaining. Not because this isn't a good game but when the entirety of this games existence is reliant on a massive array of devices they can't possibly make the same games, yet, that console or PC can.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

No more p2w plz.
Quit crying, extra xp fash and plat isnt p2w, most gear to win is through bosses, ps people that pay run the game, as well as increase the amount of updates, more money= more updates
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

No more p2w plz.
Quit crying, extra xp fash and plat isnt p2w, most gear to win is through bosses, ps people that pay run the game, as well as increase the amount of updates, more money= more updates
Extra xp is pay to win. If it didn’t stack with elixirs, I could see it possibly working, but I’m assuming the op intended it to stack.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

No more p2w plz.
Extra xp is pay to win. If it didn’t stack with elixirs, I could see it possibly working, but I’m assuming the op intended it to stack.
Actually I think this idea has potential. If vr sets a realistic price for the membership.

If you think about it, we somehow already accept the p2w mentality by using elixers to level faster. I don’t see how it’s gamebreaking if you buy for a boost that lasts a month( as long as you pay) instead of 15 minutes. Especially if it’s close the amounts the op mentioned, 10% extra xp gives you a notable boost, but still requires you to put in some effort and time.

I also think this membership can counter the ridiculous prices for platinum. In europe right mow, it costs €109,99 for 4k platinum. Considering the terrible drop rate of the current chests, you don’t get alot for your money.

In the past otm stated that these platinum prices were out of their hands, that apple set the prices if I remember correctly. This seems like a good bypass to satisfy the playerbase by offering a better price. Some will argue about this, but I truely think a lower constant price will give VR more revenue than a high one time purchase like how platinum is bought right now. Most people can afford to drop 10/20 euros er month on a game. Yes you can save €109,99 over several months, but that’s still more of a hassle.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Nothing non-tradeable, nothing op(xp gain is fine, but not say stackable haste), and nothing that restricts normal players. Side by those and I'll side with you.

Though, I think people really dont appreciate how much non-plats can do for the world. Over the years I probably encouraged thousands in plat sales with my chest buying offers, and I have a huge impact on my worlds economy. All without spending anything, yet I get absolutely zero credit for it. Even if other non-plats cant do that, they are still playing the game with you, dont push them away.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Nothing non-tradeable, nothing op(xp gain is fine, but not say stackable haste), and nothing that restricts normal players. Side by those and I'll side with you.

Though, I think people really dont appreciate how much non-plats can do for the world. Over the years I probably encouraged thousands in plat sales with my chest buying offers, and I have a huge impact on my worlds economy. All without spending anything, yet I get absolutely zero credit for it. Even if other non-plats cant do that, they are still playing the game with you, dont push them away.
all you do on lugh is make everything overpriced I've seen you list chests for 60k each . non - plat buyers don't help the economy they only make stuff more expensive . While I don't agree with a monthly membership I would like there to be something that allows platinum buyers to stand out .

@otm can you at least release a 140% mount that cost 2k plat or even 4k also non tradeable that way at least I have something to stand out . plat buyers help keep the game going so why is it that we suffer more then non-plat buyers . I haven't bought plat in a while now cause I can just feed of plat buyers until theres something that non-plat buyers can't get then I will buy that item. AND YES I DO HAVE A LEVEL 6 DRAGON PURCHASED WITH GOLD WHILE THE PLAT BUYERS WHO SOLD THE CHEST HAVENT EVEN GOT THE PET. Basically your better of not buying plat then buying until there something exclusive
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

No more p2w plz.
Thanks Eragon, the exact definition of Pay to win is paying real life money for benefits that others who dont pay. Would be entirely unfair because lots of kids play the game and its more or less giving adults a bonus over alot of others. Now that isnt always the case but generally 90% of the time it would be.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn