Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Buying Plat

is it possible to instead of releasing a new pet from chest make a non trade able pet that is better than dragons and Phoenix that costs platinum rather then chests for example 2k platinum for a pet.

This will give an incentive for non platinum buyers to spend money rather then feed of platinum buyers

Issues with buying plat for platinum buyers:
----Buying plat benefits non-plat buyers more.
--It Keeps the game running for them
-- they can acquire any exclusive pet
---non platinum buyers also think your stupid for buying platinum
--- why should I buy platinum if I can feed of other peoples hard working real money and buy the pet from them
only benefit you get from buying plat is being able to level slightly faster. ( with elixirs and gear it took me 3 weeks to level (1-200) without elixirs and good gear ( 5 weeks+ with blossom quest)

if im spending money I want to be able to stand out from the rest and a platinum purchase only mount will allow me to do that aswell as the added benefit of it being strong.
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Re: Buying Plat

Your suggestion will back fire I guarantee 100%. I'm betting that they would make plat items non tradable if they was gunna do somethin. I said it about mount tokens but even that'll back fire. Plus this way they make more money from people

A straight plat bought pet would have to cost loads more for VR to even consider it, especially making it better than the dragon or Phoenix. Even though your example was 2k plat, which was a very generous number for a better pet than what’s in game, VR would lose out $$ compared to how it works now.

For example, atm you need 6 eggs for a maxed Phoenix or dragon. If you were to buy the chests yourself to win the eggs you’re looking at on average, 500 chests (and that with a lot of luck). So, you just paid VR $500 assuming it’s not double plat. With your 2k plat example, you’re paying $50 for an OP pet vs $500 going through chests. I’m not a business major, but a $450 difference in profit sounds more appealing to me as a business owner.

Now, getting 6 eggs in 500 chests is lucky, some people open 500 chests and get 1-2 eggs.

Issues with buying plat for platinum buyers:
----Buying plat benefits non-plat buyers more.
--It Keeps the game running for them
-- they can acquire any exclusive pet
---non platinum buyers also think your stupid for buying platinum
--- why should I buy platinum if I can feed of other peoples hard working real money and buy the pet from them
only benefit you get from buying plat is being able to level slightly faster. ( with elixirs and gear it took me 3 weeks to level (1-200) without elixirs and good gear ( 5 weeks+ with blossom quest)

if im spending money I want to be able to stand out from the rest and a platinum purchase only mount will allow me to do that aswell as the added benefit of it being strong.
I’ve seen nobody with this ideaology except you so I’m not sure if this is an accurate representation

Personally I don’t think we need it anyway. Plat exclusive divides free to play and pay to play and pay to play attaches to company’s quite easily and usually ruins games in the long run

Personally I don’t think we need it anyway. Plat exclusive divides free to play and pay to play and pay to play attaches to company’s quite easily and usually ruins games in the long run

it doesn't divide people . if people are paying to keep the game alive shouldn't they have some benefit or exclusive item maybe even( a non trade-able 140% speed mount for maybe 2k plat or 4k ). They expect people to keep buying plat when the only benefits are to non pLAT buyers.

especially when people call you stupid for buying plat makes myself think that its true and why should I buy plat next time if theres no decent benefit.
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

This game actually needs both types of player base, the F2P who do not buy plat and The plat buyers. Without either player base the game actually wouldn’t survive due to lack of player population. But the fact does remain dragon and Phoenix is a plat pet in the sense it requires buying plat to the eggs. And who ever said 500 chests for 6 eggs is ludicrous... I have opened well over 5k chests and not gotten a single egg. Know many others that have been the same way. 1 egg per 1000 is about the average anybthing better is just luck.
I am old and Cranky, Don’t mess with me

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 rogue
Drakolas 223 ranger
Halefire 222 mage
Bombshell Betty 223 warrior
Lelelia 173 druid
And many many more