Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Golden candles

Re: Golden candles.. Merry xmas from ch... have a handful of spiders that have 0 drops per hour... Feels good man.. Or wait... What!? Yeah merry xmas. Nothing say merry xmas like, mischievous spiders.... Insert me entertaining the idea of a blessed green xmas hat.... So, white hat was done, hundreds, over a thousand, candles ago... And after all this time. I habe 4 or 5 golden candles. This experience, is, MISERABLE, I spent 4 or 5 hours in lirs reach today.. I got, one. Hi content design. Guess what happens during player interaction... Communication, community bonding? Nawp... Hi... Do you have eyeballs? Are the spiders camped? Yes or no? Who, is in the zone? Do you wish to be an ***, yes or no... Dfast forward to 4 or 5chours spent, what was it that i was doing again .

Imagine that i made video reviews. Today, boys and girls, we're going to play, celtic heroes, arguably the best mmorpg on mobile... And today we will be taking an in depth look at the the 2018 seasonal content. And then i rode around in ciecles killing spiders for 4 hours empty handed...

Imagine that i made video reviews. Today, boys and girls, we're going to play, celtic heroes, arguably the best mmorpg on mobile... And today we will be taking an in depth look at the the 2018 seasonal content. And then i rode around in ciecles killing spiders for 4 hours empty handed...