Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes: Version 3.3.1 (Dec. 17th, 2018)

Update looks pretty great so far! The reward with platinum purchases is an interesting move.

When will we see the double plat and XP event that was promised for users who missed Black Friday? I’m pretty sure it was said to be this month.

Thanks!
I don’t recall it being promised...just that Schwing mentioned they would try to do something for those who were unable to log in.

*edit - I made a slight mistake (gasp).*
Schwing mentioned in this post that there would be an exp event in the future to help players who have missed out on playtime.
Double Plat and XP event

We will work to ensure that no one who is affected by these issues misses out on double plat, and will also be running an XP event in future to help players catch up who have missed out on playtime.We'll release more details about this next week.
My guess is that unless VR changed their mind (since I don't think they have mentioned it since then), any exp event likely will wait until the issues are fixed completely, so that everyone can partake in it.

He also doesn't specifically say that there will be another double platinum event...though that is one way that his post could be interpreted, so don't get your hopes up too high.
Last edited by Eragon123 on Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Still random crashing a lot :(
Are you still on iPad Air, OS 12?
Hey difinitus I have a big issue and it still didn’t fix with reset it’s been like this for a week and really bothering me anytime I open any shop in the game it practically crashes me. I’ve tried every single possible thing to fix and I can’t get it to work are you able to help me?

Thanks for fixing the game for everyone, mine was actually good, just my phones being stupid and making my apps crash sometimes.

I dont get it tho, the only extra content you've gave us this xmas is a quest we can get from the castle? Other than that it's same old same old.
Don't forget the new snow effect and the new chests with fashion. Just a nice small event. Not everything has to be on a massive scale. Those take way more time to design lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Thanks for fixing the game for everyone, mine was actually good, just my phones being stupid and making my apps crash sometimes.

I dont get it tho, the only extra content you've gave us this xmas is a quest we can get from the castle? Other than that it's same old same old.
Don't forget the new snow effect and the new chests with fashion. Just a nice small event. Not everything has to be on a massive scale. Those take way more time to design lol.
Thats true. I'm greatful they gave us something it's defo better than getting nothing. I can't play with the snow tho, can't play with the chests either and they get bad reviews so I don't really buy any. Jus wish we got more to do in-game.