Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Patch Notes: Version 3.3.1 (Dec. 17th, 2018)

Patch Notes:

Yule 2018 Update:
  • Winter Has Arrived to Dal Riata! Some areas are now a lot colder than they were before.
  • NEW Jester Fashion is available in the Snowfall Mystery Chest!
  • NEW Quest: Faye Priestess of Ceridwen is in Farcrag Castle seeking adventurers to recover her stolen Ritual Candles so she can celebrate Yule!
  • Free gift with every Platinum Purchase!
    * Every Purchase of 10 Platinum, players will receive a non-tradable Red Midwinter Hat!
    * Every Purchase of 60 - 1600 Platinum, players will receive a tradable radomized coloured Midwinter Hat!
    * Every purchase of 4000 Platinum, players will receive a tradable randomized coloured Frosty Midwinter Hat that has a festive, snowy effect!
Performance:
  • Improved performance for all devices
  • Reduced battery drain and overheating
  • Fixed an issue with players freezing during boss fights
Global Arena:
  • Players can now group in the Arena.
  • Clan Names now show in the Arena.
NPCs & Mobs:
  • Keeghan Stewart is no longer floating on a cloud in Stonevale.
Quests:
  • Fixed a bug that prevent some players from obtaining the Phoenix Skill quest.
  • Warden Bixos quest now requests the correct items for Meteoric Armor upgrade.
  • Corrected a typo in the description for [Bounty]: Careless Whisper
Skill:
  • Corrected a typo in the description of Dian Cechts Stormrage.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented Poison Weapon to apply correctly.
Environment:
  • Repaired a collision bug that allowed players to fall on the Bridge of Dispair.
  • Improved lighting in some parts of Otherworld.
UI:
  • Resolved an issue that prevented some status icons to not appear when mounted.

Re: Patch Notes: Version 3.3.1 (Dec. 17th, 2018)

Patch Notes:

Yule 2018 Update:
  • Winter Has Arrived to Dal Riata! Some areas are now a lot colder than they were before.
  • NEW Jester Fashion is available in the Snowfall Mystery Chest!
  • NEW Quest: Faye Priestess of Ceridwen is in Farcrag Castle seeking adventurers to recover her stolen Ritual Candles so she can celebrate Yule!
  • Free gift with every Platinum Purchase!
    * Every Purchase of 10 Platinum, players will receive a non-tradable Red Midwinter Hat!
    * Every Purchase of 60 - 1600 Platinum, players will receive a tradable radomized coloured Midwinter Hat!
    * Every purchase of 4000 Platinum, players will receive a tradable randomized coloured Frosty Midwinter Hat that has a festive, snowy effect!
Performance:
  • Improved performance for all devices
  • Reduced battery drain and overheating
  • Fixed an issue with players freezing during boss fights
Global Arena:
  • Players can now group in the Arena.
  • Clan Names now show in the Arena.
NPCs & Mobs:
  • Keeghan Stewart is no longer floating on a cloud in Stonevale.
Quests:
  • Fixed a bug that prevent some players from obtaining the Phoenix Skill quest.
  • Warden Bixos quest now requests the correct items for Meteoric Armor upgrade.
  • Corrected a typo in the description for [Bounty]: Careless Whisper
Skill:
  • Corrected a typo in the description of Dian Cechts Stormrage.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented Poison Weapon to apply correctly.
Environment:
  • Repaired a collision bug that allowed players to fall on the Bridge of Dispair.
UI:
  • Resolved an issue that prevented some status icons to not appear when mounted.

Are beta testers getting their hats with this ?

Hey, any idea when that double xp event is going to happen?
Also I’m having an issue when I open any shops in game it just says “loading” (won’t ever load) and then my game stops responding and I can still move around in the area but no skills work can’t change/drop/equip any items though I can still see other people chat and log on and off but if I try and teleport it’s a continuous loading page. I’ve tried everything to fix this but nothing will work... anyway you can help me?

Patch Notes:

Environment:
Ok nice one so far no lag, with the environment could you please fix arcane stairs as well?

The lighting in murky is much better on my older devices now too thank you.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +