Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game and Servers are Dying help VR

Probably both bad servers and people not logging on. Some ppl in servers like mine where there isn't a hoard of people in places other than carrow, have given up and some people have moved onto other games and quit ch cause of all the repeatitive bs, but others servers are still going. I doubt the game is dying, but I haven't gone to any different servers to see since I found out what outcome I get.. more glitches and bugs get opened from pandoras box :-| nty, hopefully they fix it soon

It’s true that more people are taking a short break from the game because of the current issues. Once VR has them fixed, I’m sure a bunch of them will return.

If you were talking about the time that you posted, as in you were online, didn’t see anyone else on at that time, then got off and made this thread...that’s possibly because of timezones. You made this post around 3am US Eastern time, so not many US players would have been on. Some servers have a heavier concentration of US players, whereas others are more European/Asian, so it could have been a combination of things.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Many of my clan members log when a boss is due or near and I don't blame them, there isn't enough stuff to keep us online especially when we reach endgame and a raid isn't due or up.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Don't think this game will ever die cus I'm pretty sure they don't have targets to reach, it's not like bigger companies where if they don't meet a profit target they stop supporting it. In my 6 years of playing the player base has defo been declining tho, on my servers anyway. U gotta think about this, it's not just VR that make players quit or move server (bugs, glitches, lack of content), it's also other players (politics, rudeness, scamming etc)

Thanks for all the input I hope that all servers will see a rise in player activity with the winter event and new chests!
I would like to see celtic heroes get back to its former glory it may take some advertising on VR 's part to make this happen for instance u have to search for this game it is not easily found in the app stores and to me it is the best open world mmorpg on the market! More marketing of the game is my advice to VR!
What do u guys think let's try to make celtic heroes great again "lol"!