Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why?

Why? What was the thought process behind this wep lol, as well as the wand (I assume it exists since the totem does... I thought both were taken out until this dropped lol)
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Why?

Oi, don't hate on the autodruid population!

I do agree that having a proc chance on a caster weapon doesn't make much sense, but I'm sure there are people out there who will use it. Not necessarily the proc, but just because the stats are semi decent.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Why? Because VR, like OTM before them, don’t seem to understand that 99.9% of the caster population in their game don’t auto lol
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

I'm not seeing the pics. I can't see a mage attempting a partial melee build. But druids can get some decent melee dmg, it just takes a bit of creativity with gear with raids anyway. Melee for druid while lixing is really easy since mobs don't have much defense and so you don't have to concentrate on attack more than what a max totem gives and any totem will do.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I think the flaw here is the 1k heal proc on a Druid weapon, a class that can already heal themselves sufficiently. Obviously it's just an effort to stay consistent.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

I like it expect for 1 flaw. SInce the only damage is Elemental, its gets 0 bonus from Strength and Totem ability. You will never do more that 300 regardless of how much ability and str you have which is a shame. Same goes for CG totems as well
Pixie of Lugh - 232 Druid

Why? Because VR, like OTM before them, don’t seem to understand that 99.9% of the caster population in their game don’t auto lol
Guess im apart of the .1% :'(
I like it expect for 1 flaw. SInce the only damage is Elemental, its gets 0 bonus from Strength and Totem ability. You will never do more that 300 regardless of how much ability and str you have which is a shame. Same goes for CG totems as well
Basically this, the amount of damage that you get off the elemental is still significantly less than edl and gele weps :(
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---