Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

HELP - Bear in the woods quest

I see a "?" in Stonevale but when I am at the site/location I do not see the NPC. However I am hit by something and I do not know what it is. I read some of the post the bear is invisible. How am I to complete
the quest when I do not where it is.

There is another location I am also bit hit by something invisible that is at the bridge across from the Faes.

I am playing as a ranger level 66.

Lawrence

Re: HELP - Bear in the woods quest

I see a "?" in Stonevale but when I am at the site/location I do not see the NPC. However I am hit by something and I do not know what it is. I read some of the post the bear is invisible. How am I to complete

There is another location I am also bit hit by something invisible that is at the bridge across from the Faes.

Lawrence
Hi I noticed this too on an alt, what i think is happening is that the mob or npc is conflicting with the tree thats in the area because When i looked up at the sky in game I saw a bear just moving in the sky.
Im guessing the NPC is also stuck up in the sky because of conflicting objects.

Lawrence
Go to the question mark. Log out, then back in, it's like keaghan is floating in the clouds, but when you relog you will be right by him. Took me forever to figure it out lol crazy bug
Zindar Drake 155 Rogue -Nuada-

Is Keghan attacking me or what. I can see my HP dropping in that "?' spot.
It's not Keegan attacking you. It's another mob. The same thing happens on trail to North stonevale. Mobs are invosible, u can't target them most the time until they come out of their invosible zone. I'm having the same issue on my 2nd device and main device. Neither devices are made by the same company not do they run the same version of android. So it isn't an issue directly correlated to device or os version. It could be due to having lower specs but I think it's a glitch in the game tbh.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.