Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For people interested in a dicing server

#13
Legacyte wrote:Id suggest epona btw, xps r half the price as well as tokens and chests, and they can kill all raids

Transferring in can be difficult though with player inflation and often gold/chest transfer rates are 2:1 into epona. (Clarification, sorry for off-topic.)

Actually, now that I think about it, a dom vs. dice server would be an interesting dynamic lol (can't wait to see @Furion's take on this :D)
Image

Pegasus (Lugh) Nosy blighter aren't ya? lol-Signature and Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader (Warrior)Lethal Ninja (Rogue)
Doge Dandolo (Druid), Photon (Ranger), Shazaam (Mage), Staboteur (Rogue)
CH Community Discord, CH Database, Bitey's CH Guide, CH Itemfinder Band

Re: For people interested in a dicing server

#14
Mind wrote:
Legacyte wrote:Id suggest epona btw, xps r half the price as well as tokens and chests, and they can kill all raids

Transferring in can be difficult though with player inflation and often gold/chest transfer rates are 2:1 into epona. (Clarification, sorry for off-topic.)

Actually, now that I think about it, a dom vs. dice server would be an interesting dynamic lol (can't wait to see @Furion's take on this :D)


Yeah it is hard to xfer but that was directed to the people outside of lugh if they wud like a dice server, epona is best at it, plus lugh dom server, dom clan kills all raids, dont think dicing has got to kill any raid yet, so i dont want people xfering, losing lot of gold to come and doce for eggs
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Re: For people interested in a dicing server

#15
Legacyte wrote:
Mind wrote:
Legacyte wrote:Id suggest epona btw, xps r half the price as well as tokens and chests, and they can kill all raids

Transferring in can be difficult though with player inflation and often gold/chest transfer rates are 2:1 into epona. (Clarification, sorry for off-topic.)

Actually, now that I think about it, a dom vs. dice server would be an interesting dynamic lol (can't wait to see @Furion's take on this :D)


Yeah it is hard to xfer but that was directed to the people outside of lugh if they wud like a dice server, epona is best at it, plus lugh dom server, dom clan kills all raids, dont think dicing has got to kill any raid yet, so i dont want people xfering, losing lot of gold to come and doce for eggs


Depends what people are looking for. Plenty of people xferring out of Lugh due to the terrible shape it was in. Dom clan rivalry destroyed alot of Lugh. So technically xferring towards Lugh is extremely easy.

There are several low and mid level clans now, mixed with eg players that can provide alot of help.

Consumebles are relatively expensive. But otm/vr countered this problem already with the expanded quest line, which should easily bring you to eg. Combined with some support of a clan, this should not pose a big problem.

So it really depends what you are looking for. If you want a fresh start and like to play this game just during your breaks or off times, then this might be a good opportunity for you. Lugh is underpopulated, so gear and quest items are relatively easy to get compared to epona for example which has a high population.

Killed snorri bosses, 215 boss, some aggies and several other dl/edl bosses. Also got some legacies. Mordy/necro/hrung/prot are within the range of getting killed. If you don’t believe that... let’s see how the resets will go
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: For people interested in a dicing server

#17
PeruvianLughvian wrote:Lol got a 215 boss Cos we were busy at prot. You lucked out and it still raged on you.


Who cares. Every boss has raged for every group at some point. Posts like this will keep potential players from coming to your server because all they will see is that drama occurs.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: For people interested in a dicing server

#18
Zyz wrote:
PeruvianLughvian wrote:Lol got a 215 boss Cos we were busy at prot. You lucked out and it still raged on you.


Who cares. Every boss has raged for every group at some point. Posts like this will keep potential players from coming to your server because all they will see is that drama occurs.



You’re right. That was an unnecessary comment. Lugh is actually pretty drama free rly. Believe It or not

Re: For people interested in a dicing server

#19
Zyz wrote:
PeruvianLughvian wrote:Lol got a 215 boss Cos we were busy at prot. You lucked out and it still raged on you.


Who cares. Every boss has raged for every group at some point. Posts like this will keep potential players from coming to your server because all they will see is that drama occurs.


Thats what they want. They rather rule a ghost server than having to compete in a healthy server. Apart from the eg playerbase there are not that many new players in Lugh. It’s sad to see that this is the mentality.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: For people interested in a dicing server

#20
The irony of that statement coming from a former Alliance leader cannot be lost on you Mizza :lol:

Stop acting the victim. The reason Lugh is not a free server is because of Alliance and Alliance only. That is history. It cannot be denied.

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours. No issue at all with what you’re doing, competiton is fun and healthy. Lugh is far from a dead server. We have had around 5 transfers of quality endgame players into Pegasus from other servers in the past 2 weeks alone. And it’s nice for new players to have options. That doesn’t mean it is correct to call Lugh a dicing server. Because it’s simply not true.

Anyway it’s the last I will say on the matter. Have fun and long live Lugh!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests