Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pegasus of Lugh downs Bloodthorn

Sadly no helm, one can but dream :lol:

Pegasus was only created 11 months ago and the whole clan is only 299 toons including lower lvls and campers etc so we had to have pretty much 90% of our endgame people there (killed with 52, around 45 220+). So it was a great turnout and I’m very proud, big props to those who put so much effort into the planning and strategy.

On the lag though, we actually had worse problems at Mordy, mainly Cos lures couldn’t get down carrow without crashing every 20 seconds. Funny to be closer to wipe on Mord than BT ;)
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Sadly no helm, one can but dream :lol:

Pegasus was only created 11 months ago and the whole clan is only 299 toons including lower lvls and campers etc so we had to have pretty much 90% of our endgame people there (killed with 52, around 45 220+). So it was a great turnout and I’m very proud, big props to those who put so much effort into the planning and strategy.

On the lag though, we actually had worse problems at Mordy, mainly Cos lures couldn’t get down carrow without crashing every 20 seconds. Funny to be closer to wipe on Mord than BT ;)
Wow those drops look great!

Bloodthorn is annoying to kill especially since it takes more toons and resources than a typical Gele raid will take. :oops:

A first kill is always exciting and gratz on the drops!

Woot great job guys!!!!! We went in for the test run and came out with the BT win. So proud of all us and what we have accomplished in the last 11 months. Keep up the hard work

htf do I have 2 different accounts here lol
Bad Ash 223 rogue
AshyMage 220 ice mage
ShakeDatAsh 20 ranger
ShockUrAsh 112 druid

Lugh