Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Flo’s timer not working

Flo’s timer has stopped working for the past 2 days for us. Have no idea how to contact the creator and was wondering if anyone could help

Feel free to try out synced timer + https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/synced- ... ?ls=1&mt=8 if Flos timer is not working for you.

Love the timer app. Easy to use. I was if there could be a feature where you can just relapse the timer when it ended and you forgot to hit restart. Right now I can’t find a way to adjust timers.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Flo’s timer has stopped working for the past 2 days for us. Have no idea how to contact the creator and was wondering if anyone could help

Feel free to try out synced timer + https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/synced- ... ?ls=1&mt=8 if Flos timer is not working for you.

Love the timer app. Easy to use. I was if there could be a feature where you can just relapse the timer when it ended and you forgot to hit restart. Right now I can’t find a way to adjust timers.

Happy to hear it! Actually there is, if you are on the "Active Timers" swipe left on the timer you are trying to edit you will see an option come up that says "Edit" click on it and you can temporarily change the timer (meaning it will revert back to the original timer after).

If you want to permanently change a timer go to the "Inactive Timers" tab, the swipe left on the timer you want to change and select "Edit" this will let you change the timer for all future uses.

If you have anymore questions feel free to pm me and I will do my best to answer them! Enjoy!
Crom
Mage
Salinor- lvl 220
Seed

I’d like to take a moment to remind you to be careful what info you give to 3rd party sites, not all of them have honest intentions. Make sure you use unique log in info and never give any info related to your CH account.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

I’d like to take a moment to remind you to be careful what info you give to 3rd party sites, not all of them have honest intentions. Make sure you use unique log in info and never give any info related to your CH account.
A good warning. If it helps Rocu from Forever on Rosmerta runs this one. It had to move urls for him to copy it into a server he controls. It’s all the same data, just moved servers.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

You are absolutely right I bet half the people who use timers, just put their same password and username for the game, not thinking if the person on the other is ok that’s all well and good but to be honest you really should use completely different ID
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +