Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What Tablet should I buy?

Hi, I’ve been playing ch on my iPhone 5 for awhile but ever since update ive been lagging and getting kicked out of game, i think it’s time for a upgrade but I don’t know which iPad to buy should I buy the IPad Pro or the IPad 5th gen, are there any iPad pros or iPad 5th gen users out there that can tell me if you face lag? Or can play game with full graphics?

Re: What Tablet should I buy?

Hi, I’ve been playing ch on my iPhone 5 for awhile but ever since update ive been lagging and getting kicked out of game, i think it’s time for a upgrade but I don’t know which iPad to buy should I buy the IPad Pro or the IPad 5th gen, are there any iPad pros or iPad 5th gen users out there that can tell me if you face lag? Or can play game with full graphics?
I have an iPad Air 2 that hasn't really given me much trouble since the update (playing with full graphics). I have had a couple occasions where I randomly get kicked, but those seem to happen at random...sometimes it happens when running through a deserted map. However, that being said, I haven't been on too much over the couple weeks, so I'm not sure how well it will hold up to intense bossing/leveling in the game's current state.

iPad Pros are big...I'd recommend that you don't get one unless you plan to keep it in a stationary place most of the time.

Also keep in mind that this lag and the issues are most likely only temporary. Don't choose a device solely because it currently doesn't lag...another update in a couple weeks may cause it to lag more, as VR works to fix everything overall.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I use an iPad Pro I think 9 inch something, it’s not too big but is a massive change to the iPhone 5.

Can’t say I’ve had any problems, run on max graphics smoothly

Honestly quite like it, I don’t have trouble transporting it either, it’s a lil big but it’s not a bad size either

I don’t recommend the 12 inch it is way to big and isn’t practical imo for the game or for transport

The iPad mini 4 is a nice balance (it’s an iPad Air 2 in side a small shell), they are very cheap to get second hand now as well.
Easy to carry around and the size differnce won’t be too much of a jump.

However while they are still do doing stability reworks the mini is nit working great the only device that is working for me normally 89% of the time is the iPad Pro, and that’s not all the time yet :(
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

I use 2 iPads and both work flawlessly. The gameplay is smooth and definitely worth investing money into. I have an iPad Pro 12.9inch if you like a huge screen and just recently purchase the new iPad Pro 11inch. The screen is designed the same style as my iPhone X’s Max with no home button. But since it has no home button, it has this strip at the bottom of the screen that can get annoying sometimes when trying to click on something near it.
Connie23 Lvl 220 Druid
Connor23. Lvl 200 Rogue
Heals4days Lvl 215 Druid