Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Christmas update?

For all the playing on CH issues one thing for me is I keep being kicked from game when I die its really laggy and glitchy and ruins the experience. No more then ever idols seem useless to me because everytime I die I crash :(

Also I wish to see winter bosses that be fun thank you for the unity update although we still have so much glitches I appreciate even tho I crash when I die I dont crash when I walk :D

Top 5 strongest clan cant kill mord in under 20 minutes because everyone's devices lags/ freezes and clans losing locks on snorri because they freeze and wipe and you want snow lol? Would be nice but the game has to be atleast playable first
This is far from true :lol:
My clan kills mordi in UNDER 10 minutes with the lag. :lol:
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Top 5 strongest clan cant kill mord in under 20 minutes because everyone's devices lags/ freezes and clans losing locks on snorri because they freeze and wipe and you want snow lol? Would be nice but the game has to be atleast playable first
Ohh I didnt know you played on Fingal server to know whether it was true or not, well cool, I guess when 20+ people told me they were freezing at mord last night they were pranking me.. arent I gullible! Ahah Golly Gee

PS: I said clan not clans so I was referring to my clan on my server.. so you have more lag free people than we do, congratulations.. Mord usually takes us 4 to 5 minutes for us.. so problem? I think so.. but again.. cool story bro

Me for fifteen minutes lastnight...

I think i managed to cast shatter ONCE. I'm glad your entire clan has no issues unlike us commoners though, gj...

I’d like to see a a weekend with eg boss timers cut shorter for Christmas. With VR taking over, resets for Americans that have school/work suck. Since VR took over I believe I’ve been to 1 reset? Only because I stayed up way passed my bedtime for work in morning. So please just one weekend with bosses spawn faster so I can sorta make up for reset times. Thanks :)
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

Ohh I didnt know you played on Fingal server to know whether it was true or not, well cool, I guess when 20+ people told me they were freezing at mord last night they were pranking me.. arent I gullible! Ahah Golly Gee

PS: I said clan not clans so I was referring to my clan on my server.. so you have more lag free people than we do, congratulations.. Mord usually takes us 4 to 5 minutes for us.. so problem? I think so.. but again.. cool story bro
Well you didn’t elude to anything about fingal. You said top 5. So I assumed you were saying no one could kill mordi without rage in ALL severs since you didn’t decide to specify which server you were talking about. Mordi usually takes us under 5 but with Lag it’s under 10. I thought you were trying to exaggerate like every other nub.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

I think i managed to cast shatter ONCE. I'm glad your entire clan has no issues unlike us commoners though, gj...
Not what I was saying but okay lol. A lot of us lag but not to the point where mordi is going to rage or even cost more then 1 lix.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

For all the playing on CH issues one thing for me is I keep being kicked from game when I die its really laggy and glitchy and ruins the experience. No more then ever idols seem useless to me because everytime I die I crash :(

Also I wish to see winter bosses that be fun thank you for the unity update although we still have so much glitches I appreciate even tho I crash when I die I dont crash when I walk :D
I like your attitude
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Not what I was saying but okay lol. A lot of us lag but not to the point where mordi is going to rage or even cost more then 1 lix.
Yeahhhh Slotter! Why cant you be like the rest of us who have smooth game play! Get with the program bro go buy an IOS product so you can be cooool! Android peasant! Your grievances shall not be heard xD xD

Lol exactly let’s worry about stability, I can live with out special events for as long as it takes to be honest, the most important thing is a fun smooth game.
I know it cannot be easy but I am hoping it will be smoother as time goes by.
If we do have snow can we just have it as a toggle lol it was hurting my eyes so much last year and went on until the summer almost lol.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +