200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Dunkskeig Sewers

Thanks for the answers, they are what I expected.

My level 8 character got a bounty to kill rats in Dunkskeig Sewers.

It's tough to get a level 8 character through Shalemont Ravine without dying. They might be able to get through Fingal's Cave because enemies are spread out over wide open areas. If they do make it through, at least I believe the drop into Dunkskeig Sewers from Fingal's is right into the correct low level area for the bounty.

But that is a whole lot more work than killing Crookback Urchins or collecting Skullcrusher Chests. Or completing ANY other bounty given to a level 8 character.

Here is what I highly suspect to be true. As some of you have alluded to, in the olden days, back in 2016 and before (I quit back then and restarted a couple months ago), there was a manhole in the ground in the castle near Bogan the Ragged Fashion vendor. It was a ladder into Dunkskeig Sewers that landed right in the low level room with level 9 rats. I believe this bounty was written specifically because that manhole once existed, and the game developers did not think to remove this bounty when they changed the castle map in ways that removed that manhole.

Basically it is an obsolete bounty that should no longer be ever given and should be removed from the game.

Honestly I don’t see any reason why,when the sewers was changed to a 120+ zone, they kept the level 6 rats

Especially since the only access point is now through a 30-60 area And then a ~40 area
Yep. That and all of the travel time required to even get there.

It'd be easier to abandon the bounty and pick up another one, or quest.
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

Can you even get to the sewers at level 8? I thought you had to complete a quest to get to Shalemont and had to get through crookback hollow first to even get it.
There’s a questline that leads you to shalemont but it’s accessible without quests

Only tower, gardens and other world are quest requiring areas I believe

You don't need to finish questline for shale access, also there's a quest in tavern which opens an easy access to fingals cave

Lirs>tavern> fingals>sewer
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu