Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New revised free plat wall

Did I read somewhere these got revised? It's defo changed since last I seen them so I'm wondering if they actually work now? Reply from VR or a player that's experienced this is welcome. Really hope they work tho, u could probably spend a day completing all these ads and have a ton of plat for the game :D their loads better than they use to be.

Am I allowed to ask how much VR makes per offer completed? No reason, question just poped into me head ;D

Re: New revised free plat wall

We have 2 options ironsource and fyber which should be going ok, test them and let us know if you have any issues.
It only shows Fyber as an option for me, and says "No offers available" when I look. Perhaps it's due to location. I'd really like to see free offers come back :)
Arawn:
Shadow Queen - 220+ mage

We have 2 options ironsource and fyber which should be going ok, test them and let us know if you have any issues.
I received the plat for the ones I've completed except for one.

Vegas Words. Steps I completed was to complete board 4 without closing the app. Reward was 101 plat I think.

The offer is no longer on the offer wall when I checked. Will I still be able to get the reward? Assuming it doesn't come through late, but the others paid out instantly even over 100 plat.

Also, didn't get the rewards for completing steps for Word 2, I did well over 25 moves against friends or a computer and it's the first time I've played this. The reward is 170 plat.
Last edited by Romeo on Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

I received the plat for the ones I've completed except for one.

Vegas Words. Steps I completed was to complete board 4 without closing the app. Reward was 101 plat I think.

The offer is no longer on the offer wall when I checked. Will I still be able to get the reward? Assuming it doesn't come through late, but the others paid out instantly even over 100 plat.
If you have any issues with receiving rewards from plat offers, you will need to contact the company running the offers. I'm pretty sure VR can't help with anything.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!