Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Kudos to VR team

my game is still crashing after the update. :/
That's odd.. My game and Google Play Store were both acting weird earlier as well. My Play Store did this while downloading.

But everything is running smooth now.
deleted cache and data, still the same freeze and crash, gonna try reinstalling completely .

edit: game crashes even after total reinstall process.

Last edited by SPLEND1D on Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranger 227+

Apart from my other post on general forums, im very happy VR realeased and update to fix all performance issues for the majority of the playerbase. Very good job on it just minor things to fix with the minority.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

When was this update out? I didn't receive it yet in the app store
Wait nvm, just realised I deleted the app I'll have to download it from scratch. I smoke too much..

Hope it doesn't crash for me now or or it'll be straight back in my deleted purchases :D

My Pro is running smooth again and I can actually use my Air as well so I'm very pleased with this last reset! It helped a lot.. people could actually dual and kill Gele :D
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

So first of all, thanks for at least making the game playable again. Kept getting crashes on my iPhone 5 and iPad Air Often as soon as the game loaded.

Once this latest update came out I was able to play on both and it was great. Necro, smooth. Proteus, smooth.

Gele......smooth at first. Virtually no lag. But randomly crashed like 3 times.

Then a lot of lag in Carrow at Mordy.

Otherwise the games been running smoothly so far. But there are still some issues to work out.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!