Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Arena thoughts

I’ve never been into Celtic pvp, especially 1v1’s but this new arena has me hooked, love the aspect and just being able to see what other servers gear compares to gwydion, and I love the elite gladiator, I have killed twice but haven’t gotten or seen the new helm it speaks of, if someone has gotten could u please post a screenshot .
sniper2k (222 ranger)
Spicy2k (190 rogue)
Slasher2k (190 warrior)
MasterBender (160 fire mage)
Spicy Mchaggis (212 dps druid)

Relentless Of Gwydion

Imo this is the best update. Being a major pvper and having my favorite content expanded makes me and many others really excited. Also opens a doorway to more cross server options in the future. Major props to VR :D
^ This guy is a monster in the arena :lol:

I don't see how it's a disadvantage to casters. I got rekt by a mage that I couldn't see xD (Evile 22k crit ice shards) and druid is surpisingly good in pvp, about half the armour of a average full edl warrior, and imo rangers aren't so terrible for pvp no more thanks to the pillars, makes it fun knowing there is a threat everywhere you go in arena. Ty VR love the global arena.
You don't see how melee toons being on haste is a disadvantage to casters when noncasters can crit just as high and have just as many spells they can use (if not more) but also can auto attack 1 hit per second?
Fire mages do 5k-6k bolts to me no crit and at the same time have 10k hp ice mages do 15k-18k shard crits on me and have 10k hp.. put a heroic armour lix on with a shield and they lose maybe 300 damage for shards but guess what they can do now tank warriors and rogues and kill them in 2 hits if ice mage. Melee class gets haste lix to use, but that is the only lix that really does anything against you guys not counting max hp boost but even then. If we gonna remove consumables. Should remove druid buffs while we at it, cause quite honestly I am tired of going against druids who have 1.2k armour. And after that lets nerf warriors protective stance cause that is more op than a lix, gives an advantage as well. If it matters that much then VR should make a 2nd arena like you said for the softies. Or will people complain cause it's empty all the time and no one wants to go in there?
Each class has advantages and disadvantages. I haven't even complained how rogues can use play dead to completely let sigils kick in and fully regen health and energy. Sure druids can come in with maxed wards and armor but then have very little in terms of being able to do dmg. Warriors that choose to go hybrid to make themselves more sturdy also suffer from damage output. I watched several warriors on combos and food or rainbow lix and food be able to withstand 4 and 5 toons attacking them and barely scratching them. Popping lix in arena is like a juiced bodybuilder entering a natural body building competition.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

You don't see how melee toons being on haste is a disadvantage to casters when noncasters can crit just as high and have just as many spells they can use (if not more) but also can auto attack 1 hit per second?
Fire mages do 5k-6k bolts to me no crit and at the same time have 10k hp ice mages do 15k-18k shard crits on me and have 10k hp.. put a heroic armour lix on with a shield and they lose maybe 300 damage for shards but guess what they can do now tank warriors and rogues and kill them in 2 hits if ice mage. Melee class gets haste lix to use, but that is the only lix that really does anything against you guys not counting max hp boost but even then. If we gonna remove consumables. Should remove druid buffs while we at it, cause quite honestly I am tired of going against druids who have 1.2k armour. And after that lets nerf warriors protective stance cause that is more op than a lix, gives an advantage as well. If it matters that much then VR should make a 2nd arena like you said for the softies. Or will people complain cause it's empty all the time and no one wants to go in there?
Each class has advantages and disadvantages. I haven't even complained how rogues can use play dead to completely let sigils kick in and fully regen health and energy. Sure druids can come in with maxed wards and armor but then have very little in terms of being able to do dmg. Warriors that choose to go hybrid to make themselves more sturdy also suffer from damage output. I watched several warriors on combos and food or rainbow lix and food be able to withstand 4 and 5 toons attacking them and barely scratching them. Popping lix in arena is like a juiced bodybuilder entering a natural body building competition.
That druid hit 4k lightning strike on me so yeah xD

I know someone mentioned this ages ago, I liked it then, and feel it needs to be brought up again.
Arenas have spectator seats. I don't enjoy pvp, but I do enjoy watching it from time to time. It's a pain trying to watch from the line just in front of the arena. And it's no fun trying to watch inside arena, because everyone is fair game in there, wether you attack or not.

Put in spectator seats going around the arena.....
Like what happened to poor Schwing today. He came to the arena to just watch in his all decked out level 230 toon. He got demolished in a minute :(
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]