Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Spirit Animals

I was wondering, to get a spirit war mount, does its have to be two tier 6 silver mounts? Or can it be any mount? If it's silver, that's really difficult for anyone who can't spend thousands of dollars on the game...

Re: Spirit Animals

I was wondering, to get a spirit war mount, does its have to be two tier 6 silver mounts? Or can it be any mount? If it's silver, that's really difficult for anyone who can't spend thousands of dollars on the game...
This is the process. Let's say you have a basic brown bear. You need to upgrade that bear to level 6. Then you need another lvl 6 bear to upgrade to the next color bear. Then it doubles what you need for the next color and so on. It's a ton of tokens.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

This is the process. Let's say you have a basic brown bear. You need to upgrade that bear to level 6. Then you need another lvl 6 bear to upgrade to the next color bear. Then it doubles what you need for the next color and so on. It's a ton of tokens.
sumo is asking about spirit animals, not the general upgrade system.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Like Kitty said, you just need 2 tier 6 silver mounts for a spirit animal, you can bypass the new ugprade system by only getting silver mounts. You are right though...if you have a maxed out brown bewr, it’s gonna be a major pain to try and get to silver...it’s much easier to sell it and start over going straight for silver.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The only benefit you get is it looks cooler. The added stats are so minimal (like an extra 20 to the 2 stats) that it's essentially a gold drain.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

sumo is asking about spirit animals, not the general upgrade system.
It's exactly the same process for spirit. You need 2 silver war bears to get a spirit bear lol.

The only benefit you get is it looks cooler. The added stats are so minimal (like an extra 20 to the 2 stats) that it's essentially a gold drain.
I personally want it for the 120% speed. Bt yeah ur right stats are worthless for how much its gonna cost.

No reason to go through the tiers. So many tokens wasted. 2 LVL 6 highest tier I think is fair for the long term. It’s a ridiculous investment for those just starting, but I’m okay with it.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader