Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update on current performance issues

things like this push people to other games
Indeed true, I've had to say goodbye to two players I've known since lvl50 days only this week. They've deleted and gone elsewhere to start building characters in another game. They both had literally nothing they could do any more.
After a mordris attempt ended in locked screen this morning I can see their point.
Inactive and non playing 218 druid.

Somebody besides a longwinded mod needs to say something. I've recently spent good $ on this game and i expect answers in a timely fashion. I'm not above going to google for a refund
No NeEd To gEt BuTt HuRt mY mAn
#AndroidCommonersMatter

u s e l e s s c o m m e n t s :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's no reason why my first generation lg optimus shouldn't run this game! Be more inclusive :lol:
I'm still hopeful that one day I'll be able to play on my motorazr
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

No NeEd To gEt BuTt HuRt mY mAn
#AndroidCommonersMatter

u s e l e s s c o m m e n t s :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's no reason why my first generation lg optimus shouldn't run this game! Be more inclusive :lol:
I'm still hopeful that one day I'll be able to play on my motorazr
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. I'm starting to wonder if they hired vr to kill this game.

Is it possible to get a minimum hardware requirement for the game as it stands now ? It would certainly tell us if the game will now be out of reach of some or all of our devices and save us moaning and whining and support having to listen to us moan and whine. Just a suggestion since some play as trouble free as they did pre unity yet some don't. So if the minimum hardware requirement bar is higher at least we'll know whether to stfu and wait, go buy higher spec hardware or just call it a day and remember the good times.
Inactive and non playing 218 druid.

Is it possible to get a minimum hardware requirement for the game as it stands now ? It would certainly tell us if the game will now be out of reach of some or all of our devices and save us moaning and whining and support having to listen to us moan and whine. Just a suggestion since some play as trouble free as they did pre unity yet some don't. So if the minimum hardware requirement bar is higher at least we'll know whether to stfu and wait, go buy higher spec hardware or just call it a day and remember the good times.
We have clannies playing on pc and freezing, ios and freezing, top tier android and freezing. I don't think it's a hardware issue.

My beef is I now can't sell to vendors.Text is active once I try to sell to a vendor I'm locked in area can't even text to clan why I'm not coming to help. In game mail from progamers I can't respond to besides sending in another report. Have not been able to play in days still try. Be so glad when this is fixed.Love some of the new areas looks before the lock down on my toon. Flaming ground affects lots cool new and bla as I miss the growing wheat and grains of old compared to the new sign look. Wish could get more then 1 meat or no meat per animal food kills. Prays game gets fixed soon.