Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Phoenix Egg Refund

We will offer players a full refund on Phoenix eggs for a short time, but they will eventually be treated the same way as Dragon Egg refunds.

If you obtained the wrong color by mistake and want to switch (i.e., Small Orange to Small Red), we can exchange it for you by reporting it within 3 days.

We will offer players a full refund on Phoenix eggs for a short time, but they will eventually be treated the same way as Dragon Egg refunds.

If you obtained the wrong color by mistake and want to switch (i.e., Small Orange to Small Red), we can exchange it for you by reporting it within 3 days.
It’s been over two weeks now and no response from support giving me a full refund on eggs. I sent in a ticket this day I made this post.
Connie23 Lvl 220 Druid
Connor23. Lvl 200 Rogue
Heals4days Lvl 215 Druid

It’s been over two weeks now and no response from support giving me a full refund on eggs. I sent in a ticket this day I made this post.
Same here.