Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server reset for Double platinum but will there be any fixes as well please.

In the post we stated that we are fixing the crashes players are experiencing (but it still may occur) and improving the performance in the Global Arena.

We have another update coming soon that will improve performance overall.
Will this "other update" 100% fix the lag? This scenario is all too familiar, we had to go through this when they switched to the unity engine. People wasn't able to play due to lag and we lost a lot of people, it never even got fixed and the solution was to make it a cross server platform cus android was a lot more stable. Can't do that this time around.

Re: Server reset for Double platinum but will there be any fixes as well please.

Hi Difin. We chatted ingame

I have tried every trick in the book on my iPhone 6 but to no avail. Including the ones you suggested

I have been waiting to buy double platinum but can’t log in. Do you think the crash issues will be fixed by then. Because I think that should be your number 1 priority. Many active players I know are also upset with the update for the same reason.

If double plat ends before we can log back in then you are losing my business at least. I can’t speak for others.
We’re also looking into options so that those that may miss double plat don’t miss out on the opportunity.
When is the end of the double plat event?
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

I have tried every trick in the book on my iPhone 6 but to no avail. Including the ones you suggested
Hey Meepol,

Did you even try reducing motion effects within iOS? This can free up a lot of your system memory.

There’s also disabling Siri and Spotlight search, which can also free up a lot of system resources.

Unfortunately with the latter you lose the ability to search for apps from your home screen but that can also free up a lot of resources, keep in mind if you do this you need to do it for all the apps on your system, manually selecting ‘off’ on each.

Hope this helps some people.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

In the post we stated that we are fixing the crashes players are experiencing (but it still may occur) and improving the performance in the Global Arena.

We have another update coming soon that will improve performance overall.
Will this "other update" 100% fix the lag? This scenario is all too familiar, we had to go through this when they switched to the unity engine. People wasn't able to play due to lag and we lost a lot of people, it never even got fixed and the solution was to make it a cross server platform cus android was a lot more stable. Can't do that this time around.
As I understand it, the crashing and the lag are both believed to be related to the same issue (as is the battery usage and overheating) which is a misuse of system resources by the client. Hopefully, the client fix with solve all three issues.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Hey Meepol,

Did you even try reducing motion effects within iOS? This can free up a lot of your system memory.

There’s also disabling Siri and Spotlight search, which can also free up a lot of system resources.

Unfortunately with the latter you lose the ability to search for apps from your home screen but that can also free up a lot of resources, keep in mind if you do this you need to do it for all the apps on your system, manually selecting ‘off’ on each.

Hope this helps some people.
Hi Robert
No noticeable change unfortunetely
Meeplol from Rosmerta- Ranger 223

Top pvp ranger on Celtic heroes
We Love Meep