Page 10 of 40

Re: New item drop locations

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:27 pm
by xXzeemXx
Shivahh wrote:
Jake wrote:None of these items will drop from a mob that has a level lower than the level req of the item.
The bloom rings are 200 req, and the only 200+ plants in gardens are bloodthorn adds :(

But then the guy that said he got a rage ring(valour) he mentioned it was from a 5* reaver and those rings are level 200

Do you mean those mini lure rings?
If so, These are lvl 180 req

Re: New item drop locations

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:10 pm
by Criminal
LadyNymeria wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:
Jake wrote:Its the two 5* root mobs North and South of bloodthorn.

Well that sucks not gonna lie. I thought “special” and “rare” mobs will spawn when we kill the normal ones and those special ones are supposed to drop the new gear. Well rip, there goes another cool bew feature wasted (assuming it does drop from 5* roots)


It does drop from 5 star roots. We had a group farming out caustic earlier and the roots were the only thing we killed. Dropped from the Blazeroot.

Image

Why do u run poison set with no divine ring :s

Re: New item drop locations

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:12 pm
by alisa.maclucas
Criminal wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:Well that sucks not gonna lie. I thought “special” and “rare” mobs will spawn when we kill the normal ones and those special ones are supposed to drop the new gear. Well rip, there goes another cool bew feature wasted (assuming it does drop from 5* roots)


It does drop from 5 star roots. We had a group farming out caustic earlier and the roots were the only thing we killed. Dropped from the Blazeroot.

Image

Why do u run poison set with no divine ring :s


Please do not derail this thread.

Re: New item drop locations

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:30 pm
by Cureious
Anybody had any luck at ow ghosts?

Re: New item drop locations

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:59 pm
by alisa.maclucas
Cureious wrote:Anybody had any luck at ow ghosts?


I’ve been farming off and on. Nothing as yet but I remain hopeful.

Re: New item drop locations

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:09 pm
by Shivahh
xXzeemXx wrote:
Shivahh wrote:
Jake wrote:None of these items will drop from a mob that has a level lower than the level req of the item.
The bloom rings are 200 req, and the only 200+ plants in gardens are bloodthorn adds :(

But then the guy that said he got a rage ring(valour) he mentioned it was from a 5* reaver and those rings are level 200

Do you mean those mini lure rings?
If so, These are lvl 180 req

Oh really? I was under the impression that they were 200 my bad.

Criminal wrote:
LadyNymeria wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:Well that sucks not gonna lie. I thought “special” and “rare” mobs will spawn when we kill the normal ones and those special ones are supposed to drop the new gear. Well rip, there goes another cool bew feature wasted (assuming it does drop from 5* roots)


It does drop from 5 star roots. We had a group farming out caustic earlier and the roots were the only thing we killed. Dropped from the Blazeroot.

Image

Why do u run poison set with no divine ring :s
that's not her but it's for double attack and auto hotswaps. Now let's get back on topic

Re: New item drop locations

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:11 pm
by Cureious
alisa.maclucas wrote:
Cureious wrote:Anybody had any luck at ow ghosts?


I’ve been farming off and on. Nothing as yet but I remain hopeful.


Yeah lol I hope you find one soon, I need to know where lol

Re: New item drop locations

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:01 am
by Sweefish
So far the only confirmed “new” drops are from chaos mobs. I’d start there

Re: New item drop locations

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:14 am
by alisa.maclucas
Sweefish wrote:So far the only confirmed “new” drops are from chaos mobs. I’d start there

Only Chaos mobs in OW that I recall are the frozen bosses (5 and 6*), Aggy, and aggy adds.

Re: New item drop locations

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:16 am
by Shivahh
Sweefish wrote:So far the only confirmed “new” drops are from chaos mobs. I’d start there

The valour from reaver 5*, that's non chaos