Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

#343
Daemos wrote:Jake Wrote : "I think any wizard in that loop around the 195 room has a chance to spawn it."

Regarding the Alchemical Apostate Brace:

@Jake

What makes you think this? Have there been other reports or screen shots other then yours from Dec 4th?

This is not holding up from the stuff I’ve heard.
I remember an admin saying something about it spawning from any wizard, which is why I said that, but I haven’t actually heard of any spawns from any of the other wizard.

From what I can tell, the single wizard in the northwest corner can spawn the mob that drops the 2 versions of the apostate brace. The two wizards in the southwest corner can spawn the mob that drop the other 2 versions of the brace.

I haven’t heard of spawns from any other wizards yet.

That said, I personally have only seen drop from northwest corner, as I got that drop myself and have seen it be dropped from there for others. The drop from the southwest corner is just stuff I’ve heard, so I can’t actually 100% confirm that.

The only wizards in that loop I can 100% confirm spawn the mob is the one in northwest corner.
Image

PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Re: New item drop locations

#345
Jake wrote:
Daemos wrote:Jake Wrote : "I think any wizard in that loop around the 195 room has a chance to spawn it."

Regarding the Alchemical Apostate Brace:

@Jake

What makes you think this? Have there been other reports or screen shots other then yours from Dec 4th?

This is not holding up from the stuff I’ve heard.
I remember an admin saying something about it spawning from any wizard, which is why I said that, but I haven’t actually heard of any spawns from any of the other wizard.

From what I can tell, the single wizard in the northwest corner can spawn the mob that drops the 2 versions of the apostate brace. The two wizards in the southwest corner can spawn the mob that drop the other 2 versions of the brace.

I haven’t heard of spawns from any other wizards yet.

That said, I personally have only seen drop from northwest corner, as I got that drop myself and have seen it be dropped from there for others. The drop from the southwest corner is just stuff I’ve heard, so I can’t actually 100% confirm that.

The only wizards in that loop I can 100% confirm spawn the mob is the one in northwest corner.



Could u or anyone really confirm that they are still in the game? Danu has farmed (only NW, full U shape, only corners, only SW)for about 1000 hours without any result

Re: New item drop locations

#347
Eleven11 wrote:Is there anyway we can get some hints for this item or better versions of it? I’ve spoken to numerous people and farmed just about everywhere and have no idea ... some hints would be lovely ! :)
Image


Best guess I have for an existence fading item with no level requirement would be the graveyard outside the catacombs, but totally a guess based on the item itself.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon


Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Re: New item drop locations

#348
Killface wrote:
Eleven11 wrote:Is there anyway we can get some hints for this item or better versions of it? I’ve spoken to numerous people and farmed just about everywhere and have no idea ... some hints would be lovely ! :)
Image


Best guess I have for an existence fading item with no level requirement would be the graveyard outside the catacombs, but totally a guess based on the item itself.

I suppose that would make sense I mean the wraiths outside ... but and again stuff has a tendency to make no sense sometimes haha but thank you again I’ll shall try to farm there a little more :)

Re: New item drop locations

#349
Hellforged brace - The trolls huddled up in the middle
Apostate Brace - South west corner mage in alchemical

Image


Hellforged dropped months ago, apostate dropped within 24hrs prior to me posting this - they do exist and please for the love of god stop asking me where i got these while im cooking (vr give us a peaceful place to cook)
Ascension

226+ Rogue
221+ Mage
170+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
170+ Druid

#JoinThe G.O.A.T Trend

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: New item drop locations

#350
Shivahh wrote:Hellforged brace - The trolls huddled up in the middle
Apostate Brace - South west corner mage in alchemical

Image


Hellforged dropped months ago, apostate dropped within 24hrs prior to me posting this - they do exist and please for the love of god stop asking me where i got these while im cooking (vr give us a peaceful place to cook)

Send ss of the mob or it’s fake news.
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Difinitus and 26 guests