Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Has anyone actually gotten one?
Nah probably got removed from the game without them telling us just like apostate was. That thing has been camped 24/7 in multiple servers and not a single person has gotten one since they patched it.
Apostate brace wasnt even taken out of the game lol, someone got the brace within the last 2 months in this thread as shown in a pic
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

Has anyone actually gotten one?
Nah probably got removed from the game without them telling us just like apostate was. That thing has been camped 24/7 in multiple servers and not a single person has gotten one since they patched it.
Apostate brace wasnt even taken out of the game lol, someone got the brace within the last 2 months in this thread as shown in a pic
Nah that was before the patch. Lol there was like 4-5 to drop in the first week, then they patched a bunch of stuff. Like the skill on the calming ring, stuff like that. After that thing, not a single apostate has dropped. Hence I said they probably took it out. There's dudes who have killed the place where it spawns like over 5k times. That's in multiple servers.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Nah that was before the patch. Lol there was like 4-5 to drop in the first week, then they patched a bunch of stuff. Like the skill on the calming ring, stuff like that. After that thing, not a single apostate has dropped. Hence I said they probably took it out. There's dudes who have killed the place where it spawns like over 5k times. That's in multiple servers.
It dropped on Belenus a couple of weeks ago.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

I got this drop with the help of a friend on Danu. This bracer is confirmed to drop from a rare 5* troll in the Mordris pit. Our mob was a 189/5 red troll. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the mob.
Where specifically? Off to the sides or in the center? I assume in the center.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

I got this drop with the help of a friend on Danu. This bracer is confirmed to drop from a rare 5* troll in the Mordris pit. Our mob was a 189/5 red troll. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the mob.
Towards 2 o' clock when you enter the mordy pit. It wasn't in the centre but more towards the sides.
Sorry I am feeling too lazy to post an SS of the position. Will add it sometime later.
Edit: I have added the SS of the exact place where the troll spawned. Since the trolls move around at that place it isn't much helpful I guess.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tNhxau ... p=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vRogbz ... p=drivesdk
The mob I have selected is the current placeholder of the rare mob.
Last edited by Ommrout on Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Towards 2 o' clock when you enter the mordy pit. It wasn't in the centre but more towards the sides.
Sorry I am feeling too lazy to post an SS of the position. Will add it sometime later.
Center

Or

Side

Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack