Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

None of these items will drop from a mob that has a level lower than the level req of the item.
The bloom rings are 200 req, and the only 200+ plants in gardens are bloodthorn adds :(
But then the guy that said he got a rage ring(valour) he mentioned it was from a 5* reaver and those rings are level 200
Do you mean those mini lure rings?
If so, These are lvl 180 req

Its the two 5* root mobs North and South of bloodthorn.
Well that sucks not gonna lie. I thought “special” and “rare” mobs will spawn when we kill the normal ones and those special ones are supposed to drop the new gear. Well rip, there goes another cool bew feature wasted (assuming it does drop from 5* roots)
It does drop from 5 star roots. We had a group farming out caustic earlier and the roots were the only thing we killed. Dropped from the Blazeroot.

Why do u run poison set with no divine ring :s
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Well that sucks not gonna lie. I thought “special” and “rare” mobs will spawn when we kill the normal ones and those special ones are supposed to drop the new gear. Well rip, there goes another cool bew feature wasted (assuming it does drop from 5* roots)
It does drop from 5 star roots. We had a group farming out caustic earlier and the roots were the only thing we killed. Dropped from the Blazeroot.

Please do not derail this thread.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

None of these items will drop from a mob that has a level lower than the level req of the item.
The bloom rings are 200 req, and the only 200+ plants in gardens are bloodthorn adds :(
But then the guy that said he got a rage ring(valour) he mentioned it was from a 5* reaver and those rings are level 200
Do you mean those mini lure rings?
If so, These are lvl 180 req
Oh really? I was under the impression that they were 200 my bad.

that's not her but it's for double attack and auto hotswaps. Now let's get back on topic
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

So far the only confirmed “new” drops are from chaos mobs. I’d start there