Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Since no one really has a clear lead on the Wyrmheart weapons, I am gonna share my thoughts about where to find these weapons. I have considered 2 possible locations based on my research and the comments on these threads.

Firstly, I think these weapons aren't dropped by mages because the name of the weapon itself has "Wyrn" and the mobs around the 205 room include Hexwyrms. Hexwyrms throw a fireball at you every once in a while and so, I believe these are the mobs you should be going after since the weapon description matches too. Also, I have killed mages in the 4 corners after reading the location mentioned on this post (WHICH, I NOW BELIEVE IS INCORRECT) for 10+ hours and I got nothing. So it's highly likely that either the Hexwyrms will directly drop them or a stronger 5* Hexwyrm will spawn (I believe I saw a 5* either xp or gold Hexwyrm mob in summoning chambers a very long time ago, can't clearly remember). Also, note that the Hexwyrms are called "Ancient Hexwyrm" and as it appears that Ursa braces tend to come from "Ancient" bears, I am guessing most likely a 5* Hexwyrm will spawn.

Secondly, if the "Only divine mobs drop these items" theory is correct, then I am quite sure that these weapons come from the 205 edl adds. They have the word "Wyrmlord" in their name and as regeneration weapons tend to drop from 215 edl adds, it is highly likely that these edl adds will drop weapons too. One disadvantage is that you will need the tower pink potions to survive in that room and farming for 10 hours or so with such a huge disadvantage is quite discouraging. If VR is run by some really mean people or people who love to see you struggle, then be 100% sure that these adds drop the Wyrmheart weapons. LOL .

I will do some further research on the elemental damage braces as well before I share my thoughts about them. If anyone has already found a Wyrmheart weapon, then please let me know if this hypothesis is correct or not lol. Good luck and keep us informed!
If u look towards 205's room, turn left. U will see a 2* or 3* tall mage (wearing like silver clothing) from the xp quest in that floor. Hes the placeholder for wyrmheart weps, enjoy.
Are you sure about this info.? The mage you are referring to is a placeholder for Torrebog, one of the five mages you have to kill for the xp (The Five Sorcerers) quest on that floor. Do you or anyone you know have the screenshot of the 5* mage you speak of?
Have seen it so yes.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Can anyone confirm that the Wyrmheart weapons and Apostate bracelets (from 196 5* mage in alchemical) are actually still available in the game? I get it that there is evidence of mobs spawning to drop these things but I've been looking for them for a month now. So, do they still exist or was it just the first few days after the unity update? Talked to several players from different servers and most of them said that no one got lucky while farming these things in the past month. I can tell that Regeneration weapons are still available and still can be found near the 215 edl adds as one of my clannie got it earlier this week. But I have a feeling that the location for some of the cooler drops have been changed.
Level 225 Warrior
Rhiannon
InnerCircle

Can anyone confirm that the Wyrmheart weapons and Apostate bracelets (from 196 5* mage in alchemical) are actually still available in the game? I get it that there is evidence of mobs spawning to drop these things but I've been looking for them for a month now. So, do they still exist or was it just the first few days after the unity update? Talked to several players from different servers and most of them said that no one got lucky while farming these things in the past month. I can tell that Regeneration weapons are still available and still can be found near the 215 edl adds as one of my clannie got it earlier this week. But I have a feeling that the location for some of the cooler drops have been changed.
Probably as much as the spyrestone braces lol
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

They’re still in the game.

I was leveling in shalemont, killed a few hundred enemies, and I saw a lesser borrum ammy in my inventory afterward. I'm not sure what dropped it, or what, normally I notice those types of things.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr