Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

That definitely isnt including any abilities, it would be scaling based off of your focus, a massive amount of focus is good but focus that scales above average but below insane with the help of abilities will buff the skill higher than just a block of focus
The lure ring scales with abilities but its very minuscule when comparing to how much it scales with focus.
I can't really understand what you were trying to say shivahh, but using the numbers I tried above shows how it's possible that a combination of foc and ice magic could get a smaller effect than just foc even with ice magic boosting the skill.

and you guys tested the lure ring for ability boost heroskill?
Yeah I dropped my druids focus down to 1740 (cause im too lazy to rebirth I took off gear to get it close) and had a mage with 1704 focus. The mage had a higher lure. About 200 difference if I remember correctly. I could take ss and what not but Im lazy too ,_,
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---

The lure ring scales with abilities but its very minuscule when comparing to how much it scales with focus.
I can't really understand what you were trying to say shivahh, but using the numbers I tried above shows how it's possible that a combination of foc and ice magic could get a smaller effect than just foc even with ice magic boosting the skill.

Yeah I dropped my druids focus down to 1740 (cause im too lazy to rebirth I took off gear to get it close) and had a mage with 1704 focus. The mage had a higher lure. About 200 difference if I remember correctly. I could take ss and what not but Im lazy too ,_,
No need for a SS :) (at least imo) I was just curious about the difference. Also nice to know someone did test it just to make sure the ability does have an effect.

That definitely isnt including any abilities, it would be scaling based off of your focus, a massive amount of focus is good but focus that scales above average but below insane with the help of abilities will buff the skill higher than just a block of focus

Mid range focus + ability scales higher than pure all out focus but apparently not for this ring, in terms of the lure ring it is a minor lure
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Mid range focus + ability scales higher than pure all out focus but apparently not for this ring, in terms of the lure ring it is a minor lure
I see, ya usually ability does have a pretty decent effect, but I guess not for the ring(s) (maybe all rings?).

I see, ya usually ability does have a pretty decent effect, but I guess not for the ring(s) (maybe all rings?).
Yeah that's what it seems like, it's most likely because its a non class restricted ring so they wanted to make it equal for every class
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Yeah that's what it seems like, it's most likely because its a non class restricted ring so they wanted to make it equal for every class
Well... It would be almost equal for mages and druids as they use focus, but the mage would have a slightly better skill with the same focus due to the small boost the ability does give, but it would be more or less the same. The other classes with no focus would have kind of bad skills thought.

Well... It would be almost equal for mages and druids as they use focus, but the mage would have a slightly better skill with the same focus due to the small boost the ability does give, but it would be more or less the same. The other classes with no focus would have kind of bad skills thought.
So you don’t build full focus ranger?!

<.<
>.>
General, LazyDrunks of Herne

SoloArtist - 220 Ranger, Full DG, T10 CG OH
Dracarys Istari - 222 Ice Mage
Elarya - 220 Druid
That Tickles - 215 Warrior
True Hubris - 200 Rogue

Couple days ago i was Talking to player Stiches (Herne I believe) And he told me he got his Guilt of the Banished (physical apostate brace) from a 5* warrior guy in the 195 edl hallway. Has anyone got any more info on that? And do we have more info if there is one placeholder or can it pop in all the corners of the hallway?