Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Atleast the regen weapons are somewhat common. I’ve dumped 20+ hours in farming them and have gotten 2 weapons, the dagger and totem
I spent maybe 10 hours farming for them and eventually came to the conclusion that they weren't gonna be worth it, that applies for the majority if these drops
Sold the dagger for 1m and totem for 500k so I’m not complaining lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Atleast the regen weapons are somewhat common. I’ve dumped 20+ hours in farming them and have gotten 2 weapons, the dagger and totem
I spent maybe 10 hours farming for them and eventually came to the conclusion that they weren't gonna be worth it, that applies for the majority if these drops
Sold the dagger for 1m and totem for 500k so I’m not complaining lol
Gimme
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

The only things I care about in this list are the new spyrestone braces. SO, I'm having trouble believing this guy who said he got it from a 196 5* mage in Alchemical. Does anyone have a screenshot of the rare mob? Did the guy go back and screenshot what exact location he got it from? Is this the ONLY bracelet in all of CH so far?

Maybe I'm reaching here by saying the guy is lying to keep the secret to himself, but it all seems fishy that so little information has been given. Also, how easy is this 5* anyways? It's not a chaos mob, but a 196 5* should still be difficult for the average player to call for a second hand, especially a mage.

The biggest issue I'm having with these braces are that they possess stats of the level 200 spyrestone braces that you likely won't find dropping below summoning, and they have added damage which really would put them around a level 210+ bracelet that isn't really seen outside of arcane. This makes me want to farm arcane for it, but a level requirement of 180 shocks me enough that I'm tempted to go back to the basics and farm spyrestone sentinels down in the Infernal Armouries. Has anyone tried farming the sentinels/mages surrounding the Level 190 EDL or even farming the proteus room? Or has there been newfound proof of this mage in alchemical?

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Since no one really has a clear lead on the Wyrmheart weapons, I am gonna share my thoughts about where to find these weapons. I have considered 2 possible locations based on my research and the comments on these threads.

Firstly, I think these weapons aren't dropped by mages because the name of the weapon itself has "Wyrn" and the mobs around the 205 room include Hexwyrms. Hexwyrms throw a fireball at you every once in a while and so, I believe these are the mobs you should be going after since the weapon description matches too. Also, I have killed mages in the 4 corners after reading the location mentioned on this post (WHICH, I NOW BELIEVE IS INCORRECT) for 10+ hours and I got nothing. So it's highly likely that either the Hexwyrms will directly drop them or a stronger 5* Hexwyrm will spawn (I believe I saw a 5* either xp or gold Hexwyrm mob in summoning chambers a very long time ago, can't clearly remember). Also, note that the Hexwyrms are called "Ancient Hexwyrm" and as it appears that Ursa braces tend to come from "Ancient" bears, I am guessing most likely a 5* Hexwyrm will spawn.

Secondly, if the "Only divine mobs drop these items" theory is correct, then I am quite sure that these weapons come from the 205 edl adds. They have the word "Wyrmlord" in their name and as regeneration weapons tend to drop from 215 edl adds, it is highly likely that these edl adds will drop weapons too. One disadvantage is that you will need the tower pink potions to survive in that room and farming for 10 hours or so with such a huge disadvantage is quite discouraging. If VR is run by some really mean people or people who love to see you struggle, then be 100% sure that these adds drop the Wyrmheart weapons. LOL .

I will do some further research on the elemental damage braces as well before I share my thoughts about them. If anyone has already found a Wyrmheart weapon, then please let me know if this hypothesis is correct or not lol. Good luck and keep us informed!
Level 225 Warrior
Rhiannon
InnerCircle

The 300 elemental bracer dropped in the first corner of the U shaped path around 195 edl boss. 2 exist on Epona while a number of people have logged well over 100+ hours since those first drops with nothing to show. They may have made it more of a random spawn so you have to actually farm the whole path vs just one corner now.

I’d like more info on the wyrm drops as I saw there was a hammer in Biteys beta video so hoping there’s a hammer version in the live server.

[/quote]
The 300 elemental bracer dropped in the first corner of the U shaped path around 195 edl boss. 2 exist on Epona while a number of people have logged well over 100+ hours since those first drops with nothing to show. They may have made it more of a random spawn so you have to actually farm the whole path vs just one corner now.

I’d like more info on the wyrm drops as I saw there was a hammer in Biteys beta video so hoping there’s a hammer version in the live server.
Could you share screenshots of the 2 bracelets that exist in Epona, please? Just trying to connect the dots for a clue
Level 225 Warrior
Rhiannon
InnerCircle

Can you post SS of which corner and what mob. Also does anyone have ss of the actual 5s mob?
Why anyone wouldnt have actual proof is beyond me. I've always screen shotted each rare mob or boss I've come across and show if asked. Seems fishy to me.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Since no one really has a clear lead on the Wyrmheart weapons, I am gonna share my thoughts about where to find these weapons. I have considered 2 possible locations based on my research and the comments on these threads.

Firstly, I think these weapons aren't dropped by mages because the name of the weapon itself has "Wyrn" and the mobs around the 205 room include Hexwyrms. Hexwyrms throw a fireball at you every once in a while and so, I believe these are the mobs you should be going after since the weapon description matches too. Also, I have killed mages in the 4 corners after reading the location mentioned on this post (WHICH, I NOW BELIEVE IS INCORRECT) for 10+ hours and I got nothing. So it's highly likely that either the Hexwyrms will directly drop them or a stronger 5* Hexwyrm will spawn (I believe I saw a 5* either xp or gold Hexwyrm mob in summoning chambers a very long time ago, can't clearly remember). Also, note that the Hexwyrms are called "Ancient Hexwyrm" and as it appears that Ursa braces tend to come from "Ancient" bears, I am guessing most likely a 5* Hexwyrm will spawn.

Secondly, if the "Only divine mobs drop these items" theory is correct, then I am quite sure that these weapons come from the 205 edl adds. They have the word "Wyrmlord" in their name and as regeneration weapons tend to drop from 215 edl adds, it is highly likely that these edl adds will drop weapons too. One disadvantage is that you will need the tower pink potions to survive in that room and farming for 10 hours or so with such a huge disadvantage is quite discouraging. If VR is run by some really mean people or people who love to see you struggle, then be 100% sure that these adds drop the Wyrmheart weapons. LOL .

I will do some further research on the elemental damage braces as well before I share my thoughts about them. If anyone has already found a Wyrmheart weapon, then please let me know if this hypothesis is correct or not lol. Good luck and keep us informed!
If u look towards 205's room, turn left. U will see a 2* or 3* tall mage (wearing like silver clothing) from the xp quest in that floor. Hes the placeholder for wyrmheart weps, enjoy.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

If u look towards 205's room, turn left. U will see a 2* or 3* tall mage (wearing like silver clothing) from the xp quest in that floor. Hes the placeholder for wyrmheart weps, enjoy.
Are you sure about this info.? The mage you are referring to is a placeholder for Torrebog, one of the five mages you have to kill for the xp (The Five Sorcerers) quest on that floor. Do you or anyone you know have the screenshot of the 5* mage you speak of?
Level 225 Warrior
Rhiannon
InnerCircle