Some have been confirmed, some are purely speculation. Whatever has been confirmed as a drop will be marked as such.
We are noticing a few of these items are dropping from chaos aura enemies.
Thanks to Bitey for making a video of the new items: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Jcwqm ... e=youtu.be
Watch his video to see the full stats on these items.
Confirmed/Semi confirmed drops
Amulets of the Borrum:
- Seems to drop from a 4* Lich near the Lich boss area.
- These drop from a random spawning 5* bear in stonevale. It seems any of those higher level black color bears have a chance to spawn it.
Illusions/Knowledge of the Apostate and Guilt/Sacrifice of the Banished:
- These drop from a random-spawning level 196 5* wizard in alchemical quarters. It spawns in the looped hallway surrounding 195 EDL room. I think any wizard in that hallway has a chance to spawn it.
- These drop from rare spawn Dragoncultists in Agg pit.
Bracelet of Divine Protection/Retribution:
- These drop from Gelebron sentinels.
Blade of Duhblainn:
- This drops from a blackstone NPC in the otherworld. Exact spawn is uncertain, but sounds like the small corner in the wall a bit south of where Chained King spawns.
- These drop from rare wyrmheart mages in the summoning chamber, spawning in the 4 corners that are on the road around 205 boss area. Possibly drop from other enemies as well.
Nirvana and Regeneration weapons:
- These drop from Eye of Unox, the 215 EDL adds. Possibly drop from other enemies as well, but all reports say they drop in Forbidden Halls.
Calming/Taunting Bloom Ring:
- These drop from the 5* Bloodthorn roots. Possibly drop from other enemies in Gardens, but I personally think it is just the roots..
Rage/Guile/Bane of the Deathless:
- These drop from a rare 5* lich/reaver mob in Gardens. Exact location unknown.
Hellforged Bracelet of Fortitude/Spirit/Resilience:
- 180 req, so almost certainly drop from enemies level 180+. My best guess is the chaos aura mobs in 180 pit or maybe Mord sentinel adds.
Hero's Battleworn Blade and other similar weapons:
- No sure estimate on this one. Low stat items and no requirement to wield, so definitely some humanoid NPCs in Lirs Reach or Crookback drop these. I'm leaning towards Crookback.
Afflicted Master weapons:
- Probably drop from the Connacht NPCs in the Western parts of Shalemont.
- Probably drop in the Otherworld from, respectively, a ghost in the ghost tunnel, a kelpie in the swamps, and a golem in the lava fields.
- Probably the same or similar NPCs as the ones that drop the Superior weapons: http://www.celticheroes.info/2014/06/su ... s.html?m=1
- No good estimate. Probably drop from some NPC in Dustwither or Lirs.
- Probably drop from some NPC in Dustwither.
Charm of the Fading/Forgotten:
- No good estimate. Probably something in Fingals, maybe a bat.
Emerald Knight armour:
- Almost certainly drops in Lir's Reach. Sounds like from an NPC named Bronn the Emerald Knight. I'd guess somewhere in the Bandit Camp.