Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update On Important Issues With The New Patch

Hi Heroes!

We wanted to provide you with a quick update on some of the biggest issues affecting the new patch:

[Updated as of 3:00 PM GMT, Nov. 24th]

Faction - This has been fixed with the server restart. If your faction was reset, please email support@onethumbmobile.com with your character name and server.

Performance and battery drain - We've improved performance with the latest update.

Crashing - Most of these occurrences should be resolved.

We have sticky thread for you to try and troubleshoot the current issues. We ask that you attempt to follow those steps and then provide us with your device info here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99016
MY FACTION POINTS STILL NOT RESTORED.
Ive already sent mails, i see everyone getting their points back out of me, please restore my Faction points (while waiting to get my points back i farmed alot of shards and got T3, but i was like t3 plus 25%.)

Please restore my points:
Name: Dany9898
Lvl: 221 (going for 222)
Server: Lugh
Class: Warrior

Hi Heroes!

We wanted to provide you with a quick update on some of the biggest issues affecting the new patch:

[Updated as of 3:00 PM GMT, Nov. 24th]

Faction - This has been fixed with the server restart. If your faction was reset, please email support@onethumbmobile.com with your character name and server.

Performance and battery drain - We've improved performance with the latest update.

Crashing - Most of these occurrences should be resolved.

We have sticky thread for you to try and troubleshoot the current issues. We ask that you attempt to follow those steps and then provide us with your device info here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99016
Ive already sent mails, i see everyone getting their points back out of me, please restore my Faction points (while waiting to get my points back i farmed alot of shards and got T3, but i was like t3 plus 25%.)

They can’t restore factions to god, Dio cane. VR is not powerfull enough
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I see that you do have your Faction points, and it was never reset to zero. You weren't affected by this bug.

I see that you do have your Faction points, and it was never reset to zero. You weren't affected by this bug.
I think he's saying in the post that he got reset, and then farmed back up to where he was before the reset. IDK how fast you can farm to faction 3.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

I think he's saying in the post that he got reset, and then farmed back up to where he was before the reset. IDK how fast you can farm to faction 3.
I got resetted! And never got my points back! I farmed shards while waiting to get my points back, and now got t3, but i was more! I got 200 shards and 31 crystals(rare drop u get from 3/4*) that prove i farmed alot. Those needs for quest

I got 200 shards and 31 crystals to prove i farmed while waiting for my faction points back. It is 1 week that iam waiting, of course now i got a high tier now