Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Issues with the Unity Update? CLICK ME!

WinterFox wrote:UPDATE: I did not uninstall the Beta application and that was prohibiting it from being install to the device, If you could throw that into the instructions that could help a lot of people.
In the short time That I tested it I could not get my energy shield to stay on. after casting it instantly refreshes and energy shield expires. I was able to successfully cast the energy shield BEFORE I went into the global arena. Problem continued after I left the arena and attempted in the castle

TOSS ME AN ALT BOOK OTM

Galaxy note 8. I've followed all the instructions and tried to install for 5 hours now. Never works

I have explored further into my problem. I am the only mage I've talked too that cant cast energy sheild. I looked at my skills and see now my energy sheild is 51/40 with 0 points placed in the skill. The window is glitched and a very small resolution. I think an alt book would fix the sheild but I'm bummed about having to spend plat to have my toon the way he was left ._. My sheild is the ONLY skill that is glitched out atm. I have not checked my ranger or rogue for issues yet

My game loaded and opens fine but the slowness is painful
iPad Mini 4 iOS 12.1
I have been lowering the graphics but it hasn’t made any difference.
Would you say the game is more power consuming now? Do I need a newer device? I was play8jg of full graphics yesterday no problem.
My iPad Pro 10.5 is feeling it a bit too but no where near as much as my iPad mini 4.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
Under construction ?150+
Under construction ?190+

RCA Galileo 11" tablet with Android 6.0.
So much lag it's unplayable. I've uninstalled the app twice and reinstalled fresh from the Play Store. I was playing yesterday with graphics turned all the way up, but now, even with graphics turned all the way down, I can't walk around without extreme lag. Unplayable :(
No apps in the background, this tablet is strictly my game tablet

**EDIT** It seems someone turned the lights down too. EVERYTHING seems darker, even with the device brightness turned up to max
Last edited by DannyDemonic on Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Device: 1+1
Operating system: LineageOS 14.1
Where: Everywhere that wasn't a menu

Problem: Whenever I moved or turned my camera (not in menus) my fps would just hit rock bottom. I tried going to multiple places to test this, but it happens everywhere. I have tried lowering my graphics settings down to the lowest, and that didn't help much. I have perfect fps when standing still and not moving my camera though.

Edit: Crash when trying to send mail to clan bank, and lag in the inventory menu

WinterFox wrote:
WinterFox wrote:UPDATE: I did not uninstall the Beta application and that was prohibiting it from being install to the device, If you could throw that into the instructions that could help a lot of people.
In the short time That I tested it I could not get my energy shield to stay on. after casting it instantly refreshes and energy shield expires. I was able to successfully cast the energy shield BEFORE I went into the global arena. Problem continued after I left the arena and attempted in the castle

TOSS ME AN ALT BOOK OTM

Galaxy note 8. I've followed all the instructions and tried to install for 5 hours now. Never works

I have explored further into my problem. I am the only mage I've talked too that cant cast energy sheild. I looked at my skills and see now my energy sheild is 51/40 with 0 points placed in the skill. The window is glitched and a very small resolution. I think an alt book would fix the sheild but I'm bummed about having to spend plat to have my toon the way he was left ._. My sheild is the ONLY skill that is glitched out atm. I have not checked my ranger or rogue for issues yet

UPDATE: I paid for the alt book... used it and still no luck. I am the only mage I know that can not cast energy sheild. It only works when I have nothing hotswapped to the skill. And when I swap an energy sheild ring it removes the sheild instantly. I'm extremely frustrated by this, I am a clan leader of the second largest clan on mabon, and my main toon has been left defenseless until another update. I really wish I would not have updated.