Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Issues with the Unity Update? CLICK ME!

UPDATE: I did not uninstall the Beta application and that was prohibiting it from being install to the device, If you could throw that into the instructions that could help a lot of people.
In the short time That I tested it I could not get my energy shield to stay on. after casting it instantly refreshes and energy shield expires. I was able to successfully cast the energy shield BEFORE I went into the global arena. Problem continued after I left the arena and attempted in the castle

TOSS ME AN ALT BOOK OTM

Galaxy note 8. I've followed all the instructions and tried to install for 5 hours now. Never works

I have explored further into my problem. I am the only mage I've talked too that cant cast energy sheild. I looked at my skills and see now my energy sheild is 51/40 with 0 points placed in the skill. The window is glitched and a very small resolution. I think an alt book would fix the sheild but I'm bummed about having to spend plat to have my toon the way he was left ._. My sheild is the ONLY skill that is glitched out atm. I have not checked my ranger or rogue for issues yet

UPDATE: I paid for the alt book... used it and still no luck. I am the only mage I know that can not cast energy sheild. It only works when I have nothing hotswapped to the skill. And when I swap an energy sheild ring it removes the sheild instantly. I'm extremely frustrated by this, I am a clan leader of the second largest clan on mabon, and my main toon has been left defenseless until another update. I really wish I would not have updated.
FINAL UPDATE: before I put this game down for a while.
I used the alt book. Now all of my skills are ruined. I have max fire bolt and it's only hitting for 700 damage. Before the update my crits were around 12k and now I'm hitting 1.2k my sheild doesnt work unless it's not maxed out, and I have 0 points in it so I will have to remove something from my build and deal with a lesser sheild to be able to survive a hit. On top of that I do little to no damage with all of my skill points wasted. Sorry for the rampage, but having my main account crippled 2 days before double plat makes me want to puke. I pray this is fixed before thanks giving because I can't spend 200$ on plat for this account until I can use him.

Common Issues with the Update and some troubleshooting steps:

Black screen when launching app
1. Exit the game
2. Make sure you are updated to the latest version
3. Restart the game

"Can't install app" on Android
1. Remove Celtic Heroes Beta from your device
2. Clear your Play Store cache (Go to Settings > App)
3. Restart your device
4. Download Celtic Heroes 3D MMORPG version 3.2.1 - https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... lticheroes

Low frame rates
1. Close any other open apps you may have running in the background
2. Restart Celtic Heroes

Crashing
1. Uninstall the app and clear your cache
2. Restart the phone
3. Reinstall Celtic Heroes

Still have an issue?
If you are still having the same issue at this point, reply to this thread with the following:
Device (iPhone 5S, Galaxy S8, etc):
Operating System:
Where in game you were when you encountered your issue (Character Select, Global Arena, etc):

I will add more as we identify further issues with troubleshooting steps.
Hi
Phone LG-H340n
Andriod 6.0
Kernel version 3.10.49
Game crashes every 1-2 minutes with lowest graphics. Or crashing immediately when i log.
pls fix it
Dalla Crowder 224 rogue Fingal

I used the alt book. Now all of my skills are ruined. I have max fire bolt and it's only hitting for 700 damage. Before the update my crits were around 12k and now I'm hitting 1.2k my sheild doesnt work unless it's not maxed out, and I have 0 points in it so I will have to remove something from my build and deal with a lesser sheild to be able to survive a hit. On top of that I do little to no damage with all of my skill points wasted. Sorry for the rampage, but having my main account crippled 2 days before double plat makes me want to puke. I pray this is fixed before thanks giving because I can't spend 200$ on plat for this account until I can use him.
I'm assuming you tried putting points in without leveling skills up to 51? It seems that one of the bugs is that you can level skills up to 51, at which point they revert back to the level 1 stats, while taking all the skill points. When using an alt book, make sure you only have 50 points in the skill, not 51.
What about these "rare mobs." Patch notes say that there are specific mobs you need to kill. Which ones? Theres well over 100 different mobs in this game and "specific" ones are needed to kill in order to get these unique items.
That's an excellent question, and the answer is....go find them. Based on the items they drop, I'm assuming they are scattered in pretty much every map. I'm not sure whether their spawn point is locked to a specific mob, or if any mob can spawn a special, just go farm mobs until you come across one (or your clanmates do).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I'm assuming you tried putting points in without leveling skills up to 51? It seems that one of the bugs is that you can level skills up to 51, at which point they revert back to the level 1 stats, while taking all the skill points. When using an alt book, make sure you only have 50 points in the skill, not 51.
What about these "rare mobs." Patch notes say that there are specific mobs you need to kill. Which ones? Theres well over 100 different mobs in this game and "specific" ones are needed to kill in order to get these unique items.
That's an excellent question, and the answer is....go find them. Based on the items they drop, I'm assuming they are scattered in pretty much every map. I'm not sure whether their spawn point is locked to a specific mob, or if any mob can spawn a special, just go farm mobs until you come across one (or your clanmates do).

Unfortunately with skills like my sheild I have 0 points placed into them. The only way I can reduce the value of me energy sheild is dropping 16 total points from my sheild and cloak of fire. However I can reduce the values of my fire bolt and ice shards at the expense of another 10 plat. But I leveled all my skills the same way, and ice blast was not affected. It is 50/40 and does damage like normal. But my other dps skills are glitched out when I use my gear.

ALSO TO ADD: I have a 217 ranger with a few skills maxed as well, and all are perfectly functional and operate exactly how it was before the update. Only my mage has been affected by this glitch, and I only know 2 people so far that have experienced this issue, the other is also a 200+ ice mage. Maybe this is this a class specific glitch ?
Last edited by WinterFox on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ok so I’ve found out if I click the button reset character, it will let me logging and move across the draw bridge but as soon as I get into the door way at the end of it automatically crashes. Also when I goto first let in castle it crashes.
I was able to goto garden but can play there for few second and crash.

Playing on iPod 6th gen latest iOS update

iPad Mini 3
iOS 12.1 (just updated, same issue before updating on previous software version)

No memory problem, did iOS software update without having to delete anything.

Log in, stay in for a few seconds and then it goes black and crashes. Turned down all graphics. Completely unplayable on iPad. iPhone 7 working fine with some lag.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017