Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Issues with the Unity Update? CLICK ME!

Ok have ran thru all my devices and the following are ones not working in there present set

iPad Air (original) worked with iOS 11 had very little lag, now doesn’t with iOS 12 crashes

iPad Mini (3rd Gen) iOS 12 doesn’t work

iPad Pro 12.9 (original) iOS 12 works great full graphics and everything, no lag at all.

All devices have in excess of 16gb free space, except Mini, it has 6.5

Maybe if all could compile their device and the IOS could narrow it down and speed this up...

Can find the Model in Settings>General>About
Tap the model number showing and it will give you the “A” model number instead of the funky looking one and can ID the actual model you have.

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 Rogue
Drakolas 223 Ranger
Bombshell Betty 223 Warrior
Halefire 223 Mage
And many more 170+
I am old and Cranky, Don’t mess with me

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 rogue
Drakolas 223 ranger
Halefire 222 mage
Bombshell Betty 223 warrior
Lelelia 173 druid
And many many more

I have few issue can't attack anything on mabon server and cannot see any bosses or their adds or anything for that matter , crashes every few 20min or so ,and can't see or speak with npc online , front screen give me pink flag, and is laggy , movement is slow in all areas in-game even arena and there too many lag to count . This is all on my Lenovo tablet old model . My Samsung J5 has black screen and will not open to main page at all. PL fix I missing out on alot of bosses and I'm unable to play. Thanks u for understanding my dilemma.

Lord Alexander lv 186 ranger dl armor
Lord Glorfindel lv 215 mage edl armor
Grand healer lv 47 druid
Last edited by Alex on Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

That update was going backwards, IPad Pro that was running great now has super lag when changing areas or logging, and no changes for other devices

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 Rogue
Drakolas 223 Ranger
Halefire 223 Mage
And many more 170+
I am old and Cranky, Don’t mess with me

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 rogue
Drakolas 223 ranger
Halefire 222 mage
Bombshell Betty 223 warrior
Lelelia 173 druid
And many many more

You probably already know this, but after the last update its even worse. Now plants n trees throughout the game look like theyre just drawn on pieces of cardboard standing around in all directions. The lag is horrible. My action window just randomly pops up. Riding my mount in any area other than the castle causes a ton of freezes. Bosses are dead before I can even get to the areas.

I had updated my androud software to 8.0 yesterday and that helped with many of the problems. I went to bed and woke after the last update and it was at least as bad as the first live update, if not worse.
LGG5 n G6

At least you can play Drak.. unlike some who can’t get in at all.
That update was going backwards, IPad Pro that was running great now has super lag when changing areas or logging, and no changes for other devices

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 Rogue
Drakolas 223 Ranger
Halefire 223 Mage
And many more 170+
Manetheren
Clan Havoc

You probably already know this, but after the last update its even worse. Now plants n trees throughout the game look like theyre just drawn on pieces of cardboard standing around in all directions. The lag is horrible. My action window just randomly pops up. Riding my mount in any area other than the castle causes a ton of freezes. Bosses are dead before I can even get to the areas.

I had updated my androud software to 8.0 yesterday and that helped with many of the problems. I went to bed and woke after the last update and it was at least as bad as the first live update, if not worse.
LGG5 n G6

Lol yes in stonevalle this is very apparent, loads of posters of trees where trees used to be :(
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +