Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Issues with the Unity Update? CLICK ME!

Still loads of graphical glitches on high graphics settings (over 60 percent) on my tab s4. These are on on my old tab s but game runs laggy on that
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

UPDATE: I did not uninstall the Beta application and that was prohibiting it from being install to the device, If you could throw that into the instructions that could help a lot of people.
In the short time That I tested it I could not get my energy shield to stay on. after casting it instantly refreshes and energy shield expires. I was able to successfully cast the energy shield BEFORE I went into the global arena. Problem continued after I left the arena and attempted in the castle

TOSS ME AN ALT BOOK OTM

Galaxy note 8. I've followed all the instructions and tried to install for 5 hours now. Never works

I have explored further into my problem. I am the only mage I've talked too that cant cast energy sheild. I looked at my skills and see now my energy sheild is 51/40 with 0 points placed in the skill. The window is glitched and a very small resolution. I think an alt book would fix the sheild but I'm bummed about having to spend plat to have my toon the way he was left ._. My sheild is the ONLY skill that is glitched out atm. I have not checked my ranger or rogue for issues yet

My game loaded and opens fine but the slowness is painful
iPad Mini 4 iOS 12.1
I have been lowering the graphics but it hasn’t made any difference.
Would you say the game is more power consuming now? Do I need a newer device? I was play8jg of full graphics yesterday no problem.
My iPad Pro 10.5 is feeling it a bit too but no where near as much as my iPad mini 4.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

RCA Galileo 11" tablet with Android 6.0.
So much lag it's unplayable. I've uninstalled the app twice and reinstalled fresh from the Play Store. I was playing yesterday with graphics turned all the way up, but now, even with graphics turned all the way down, I can't walk around without extreme lag. Unplayable :(
No apps in the background, this tablet is strictly my game tablet

**EDIT** It seems someone turned the lights down too. EVERYTHING seems darker, even with the device brightness turned up to max
Last edited by DannyDemonic on Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Device: 1+1
Operating system: LineageOS 14.1
Where: Everywhere that wasn't a menu

Problem: Whenever I moved or turned my camera (not in menus) my fps would just hit rock bottom. I tried going to multiple places to test this, but it happens everywhere. I have tried lowering my graphics settings down to the lowest, and that didn't help much. I have perfect fps when standing still and not moving my camera though.

Edit: Crash when trying to send mail to clan bank, and lag in the inventory menu

UPDATE: I did not uninstall the Beta application and that was prohibiting it from being install to the device, If you could throw that into the instructions that could help a lot of people.
In the short time That I tested it I could not get my energy shield to stay on. after casting it instantly refreshes and energy shield expires. I was able to successfully cast the energy shield BEFORE I went into the global arena. Problem continued after I left the arena and attempted in the castle

TOSS ME AN ALT BOOK OTM

Galaxy note 8. I've followed all the instructions and tried to install for 5 hours now. Never works

I have explored further into my problem. I am the only mage I've talked too that cant cast energy sheild. I looked at my skills and see now my energy sheild is 51/40 with 0 points placed in the skill. The window is glitched and a very small resolution. I think an alt book would fix the sheild but I'm bummed about having to spend plat to have my toon the way he was left ._. My sheild is the ONLY skill that is glitched out atm. I have not checked my ranger or rogue for issues yet

UPDATE: I paid for the alt book... used it and still no luck. I am the only mage I know that can not cast energy sheild. It only works when I have nothing hotswapped to the skill. And when I swap an energy sheild ring it removes the sheild instantly. I'm extremely frustrated by this, I am a clan leader of the second largest clan on mabon, and my main toon has been left defenseless until another update. I really wish I would not have updated.