Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes - Unity 2018 Update

hi all, can smo give me few answers pls?

iphone 4 ( not S )))
ios 7.1.2
somehow i was able to play ch until this update...
i ve tried; reset phone , turn off/on phone, delete ch and reload... still having a still image of loading game
1. do i really have to buy a new phone?
2. if so, does it have to be an iphone ?
3. i ve created my acc on iphone so if i buy another brand can i log in with my acc?
ty
The VR team is working on fixing the bugs that game with the update. Please be patient, wait and see what they can fix tomorrow. In answer to your questions:

1. I'm not sure. I think you are getting very close to the end of the life of that phone though, so I'm not sure if CH will still run on it. I'd bet there are probably several other games that may not run on it as well, iPhone 4 is really old.
2 and 3. No, you can play CH on Android phones just as well as iPhones. You can also still use your existing characters and accounts if you have an android phone.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Could we please get more clear information with the patch notes.
What were the changes that were pushed to Gelebron, Proteus, and Bloodthorn? “Revised drop rates” is too ambiguous to do anyone any good.
What are the “specific mobs” that have a chance to spawn the rare variations. It’s an unreasonable expectation to have people go around killing every npc in the game waiting for something to pop up. If you must have ambiguity, leave it in the drop tables, not in the actual method of obtaining the drops.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

iphone 4 ( not S )))
ios 7.1.2
i ve tried; reset phone , turn off/on phone, delete ch and reload... still having a still image of loading game
3. i ve created my acc on iphone so if i buy another brand can i log in with my acc?
ty
The VR team is working on fixing the bugs that game with the update. Please be patient, wait and see what they can fix tomorrow. In answer to your questions:

1. I'm not sure. I think you are getting very close to the end of the life of that phone though, so I'm not sure if CH will still run on it. I'd bet there are probably several other games that may not run on it as well, iPhone 4 is really old.
2 and 3. No, you can play CH on Android phones just as well as iPhones. You can also still use your existing characters and accounts if you have an android phone.
ty
Himmler (rogue lvl225+ ) clan Elysian
Himmy (ranger lvl 185+) clan Elysian
Himm (warrior lvl 175+) clan Elysian
Himmage (mage lvl 175+) clan Elysian
Himmleruid ( druid lvl 175+ ) clan Elysian

Could we please get more clear information with the patch notes.
What were the changes that were pushed to Gelebron, Proteus, and Bloodthorn? “Revised drop rates” is too ambiguous to do anyone any good.
What are the “specific mobs” that have a chance to spawn the rare variations. It’s an unreasonable expectation to have people go around killing every npc in the game waiting for something to pop up. If you must have ambiguity, leave it in the drop tables, not in the actual method of obtaining the drops.
I agree that a more specific explanation of the eg bosses is good.

I’d rather not have VR announce which specific mobs spawn the special mobs....there’s no official announcement for which mobs spawn torch mobs, or the OW weapon mobs, or any other rare mob spawns. They were all found by players, and shared around that way.
That’s also assuming that only one specific mob can spawn the special mob....I’m really hoping that it’s truly random in an area, that any mob has a chance of spawning a special mob, not just one specific mob.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I’d rather not have VR announce which specific mobs spawn the special mobs....there’s no official announcement for which mobs spawn torch mobs, or the OW weapon mobs, or any other rare mob spawns. They were all found by players, and shared around that way.
That’s also assuming that only one specific mob can spawn the special mob....I’m really hoping that it’s truly random in an area, that any mob has a chance of spawning a special mob, not just one specific mob.
I think I've figured it out, making a post now.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

iphone 4 ( not S )))
ios 7.1.2
ty
Celtic Heroes requires iOS 8.2 or later to play. Can you update your OS then attempt to log in?

iphone 4 ( not S )))
ios 7.1.2
ty
Celtic Heroes requires iOS 8.2 or later to play. Can you update your OS then attempt to log in?
Would think you would know this, but the iP4 is a dead device, 7.1.2 is the latest iOS it can have, it will never see CH again. Just for reference and the death of more devices to come...

Draknocht 223 Rogue
Drakolas 223 Ranger
Bombshell Betty 223 Warrior
Halefire 223 Mage
And many many more
I am old and Cranky, Don’t mess with me

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 rogue
Drakolas 223 ranger
Halefire 222 mage
Bombshell Betty 223 warrior
Lelelia 173 druid
And many many more

ty for answers, so for my phone its end)))
but right now im trying to log in with a samsung phone
here is the problem(s)
1 when i write my user name and password; and hit to log in , game does recognize my acc but tadaaa not my characters!!!i only see default characters
2 i ve tried to create a new acc to log in safely but i cant register a new acc!!!! register button highlightens but no action
3 fyi i ve also tried to turn off/on phone and restart, now i ve deleted ch and downloading again

ty
Himmler (rogue lvl225+ ) clan Elysian
Himmy (ranger lvl 185+) clan Elysian
Himm (warrior lvl 175+) clan Elysian
Himmage (mage lvl 175+) clan Elysian
Himmleruid ( druid lvl 175+ ) clan Elysian

ty for answers, so for my phone its end)))
but right now im trying to log in with a samsung phone
here is the problem(s)
1 when i write my user name and password; and hit to log in , game does recognize my acc but tadaaa not my characters!!!i only see default characters
2 i ve tried to create a new acc to log in safely but i cant register a new acc!!!! register button highlightens but no action
3 fyi i ve also tried to turn off/on phone and restart, now i ve deleted ch and downloading again

ty
Are u sure that u chose ur server? When u first login to game it chooses a random server which is why it tells u to make a new character.