Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Heroic Combination elixir

...not to be off topic, but while we’re here:
Thoughts on adding a temporary boost to crit strike/skills?
Part of me says that that would make combos more OP, but then part of me says that’s kinda the point of combos lol.
(Then there’s the part of me that says why bother; it isn’t that much of an effect lol)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Add heroic wisdom elixitr in the heroic combination elixir.
As it is now it doesnt give faster abilities at all.
It already boosts ability gains.
How come you can use heroic wisdom lix above heroic combination lix... and in the description it doesnt mention ability gains.. unlike the super combo
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

...not to be off topic, but while we’re here:
Thoughts on adding a temporary boost to crit strike/skills?
Part of me says that that would make combos more OP, but then part of me says that’s kinda the point of combos lol.
(Then there’s the part of me that says why bother; it isn’t that much of an effect lol)
The current elixir/consumable system boost stats: attack, defence, health, energy, health regen, attack speed, etc.

Criticals fall under abilities -- not sure if this is readily possible without some engine modification.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Add heroic wisdom elixitr in the heroic combination elixir.
As it is now it doesnt give faster abilities at all.
It already boosts ability gains.
How come you can use heroic wisdom lix above heroic combination lix... and in the description it doesnt mention ability gains.. unlike the super combo
Weird. I have both tradeable and nontradeable heroic combination elixirs on my warrior, both have the same description that mentions all types of ability gains:

If your description doesn't match that, where did you get the lix from?

You can still use other heroic elixirs at the same time as heroic combos, they are at the same level, so whatever is used later will override the effects of the former (with no noticeable increase). For example, you use a heroic combo, let's say you gain 150 armor. You can still use a heroic armor elixir because both are heroic...but it won't make any difference at all (the effect still raises your armor by 150).

You can do the same thing with super combos. If you have a super combo running, and use another super elixir, the effect stays the exact same, the only benefit is that it's duration is slightly extended. For example, if you have 5 minutes of super combo remaining, and use a super regeneration elixir, you will still have the regeneration effect for 10 minutes after the combo runs out. :geek:
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!