Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Black friday double plat

I look foward to this every year. But how can I when I can't even enjoy the game with all the above normal glitchs? I know yall are working on all the problems. Just hope its fixed soon so I as well as others are able to enjoy CH.

You guys do realize that some people get paid at the end of the month correct? Probably stretching it a little bit more would be a good call? Any chance this could be extended until the end of November for people who get paid at the end of the month? Seems a no brainer for VR as you’ll make more money ;)
Tbh I’d actually agree. Most people I know who get yearly bonuses get them Nov 30th or December 1st every single year. Lol if they did prolong it to December 1st or something like that, I’d actually buy more plat then I plan on. Which is none at the moment :?
And I'm getting my bonus dec 9 so let's allow you to get the double plat and not me. Makes total sense. People get bonuses on different dates. Fortunately ive said I wasn't gonna do plat any more. But seeing as it's double plat I will make one or 2 exceptions a year.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

If everyone knew about it this would not be posted at all, no offense. There’s a high percentage of people not knowing when double plat comes out (adding in people who do not follow the forums) How would these people enjoy buying stuff if the notification was posted a few days before the event.
It’s Black Friday... anyone with a mind could imagine there would be a sale lol (unless if that high percentage are kids, then what can you do?). The birthday event I agree most wouldn’t know about, I personally didn’t catch on until 2 years after I started.
1. Not all countries have black friday

2. People who just started playing this game doesn’t know anything about a double plat event.
Join a decent clan they will tell you stuff like this.

I spent the last 5 years thinking that about everything in game and yet here we are, same old same old. Game could be massively popular but someone is apparently just happy with the status quo. The game makes just enough money to remain viable and that is all they require.

The complete and blatant lack of deference to the paying customers is why for the first time since 2012 I am passing on double plat this year. Someone else can continue to reward them for the mediocrity.
Not sure where this has come from, we don’t set what day Black Friday falls on. Sure plenty of things we can change but that isn’t one of them. Welcome to PM me for a chat if you want.
Nah, private conversations will accomplish very little. It was my bad for sort of high jacking his statement about the potential for VR making more money and then venting my frustrations with your company.

I probably spent a few thousand more than I should have over the last 6 years with some misguided blind faith you actually care what we think about how the game is managed. I was simply stating publicly you lost a paying customer is all. I play less now, am spending zero dollars and when I log on for my daily rewards I get the same experience doing FTP as I did with P2P and ultimately no one at VR really cares either way.

I will move along now...again sorry for my misguided venting...
You probably should have gone to the "rants" forum. Less rules in what you can and cannot say and the devs will still see what you say.

Not sure where this has come from, we don’t set what day Black Friday falls on. Sure plenty of things we can change but that isn’t one of them. Welcome to PM me for a chat if you want.
Nah, private conversations will accomplish very little. It was my bad for sort of high jacking his statement about the potential for VR making more money and then venting my frustrations with your company.

I probably spent a few thousand more than I should have over the last 6 years with some misguided blind faith you actually care what we think about how the game is managed. I was simply stating publicly you lost a paying customer is all. I play less now, am spending zero dollars and when I log on for my daily rewards I get the same experience doing FTP as I did with P2P and ultimately no one at VR really cares either way.

You probably should have gone to the "rants" forum. Less rules in what you can and cannot say and the devs will still see what you say.
They saw it just fine.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Nope
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Hi all,

Please be courteous to each other. I understand how frustrating it is not being able to play, especially with the Double Plat sale this weekend. The team is actively working on resolving these issues right now.

We’ve quickly fixed the faction issue, and we are hoping for quick resolutions for the crashing.

I will keep everyone updated in this post: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99021

Hi all,

Please be courteous to each other. I understand how frustrating it is not being able to play, especially with the Double Plat sale this weekend. The team is actively working on resolving these issues right now.

We’ve quickly fixed the faction issue, and we are hoping for quick resolutions for the crashing.

Have any idea how long it will be before the lag is reduced? game is practically unplayable for me. Even with lowest settings and nothing else open on device.

Hi all,

Have any idea how long it will be before the lag is reduced? game is practically unplayable for me. Even with lowest settings and nothing else open on device.
We are actively working on improving the performance for players. I don't have a set date, but most likely have several incremental updates over the next week to resolve the issues.

It’s Black Friday... anyone with a mind could imagine there would be a sale lol (unless if that high percentage are kids, then what can you do?). The birthday event I agree most wouldn’t know about, I personally didn’t catch on until 2 years after I started.
1. Not all countries have black friday

2. People who just started playing this game doesn’t know anything about a double plat event.
Join a decent clan they will tell you stuff like this.
This isn’t about being in a decent clan (our clan is doing just fine FYI). He isn’t speaking about himself, he didn’t just start playing this game, he’s talking about noobs.

To have a sale that covers when the grown-ups (or many of them) get paid is good business sense. And it’s no harm to VR to have a slightly longer sale. Businesses don’t have sales in the middle of January do they? Because people have less disposable income at that time.

Side note: drop rates of anything half way decent are appalling so I’ll stick with what I’ve already bought regardless of whether they extend the sale til the end of the month.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017