Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are there any plans on making the CG LUX tradeable ?

If it has to be down to what you earned faction wise why is it some much gold to buy.
If it is none trade and only faction required it should be a quest reward.
If you have to pay so much for it, then it should be trade like all the other lux.

I had lv 4 in one faction and after a long long time I changed and now have level 4 in the other one. All that grinding and I still have to buy it.

I go to any other lux shop I expect premium prices because there is no grind and I can sell it on at 75%
Well, you actually have to grind to get to those lux shops too. Though getting to T4 faction is a bit easier than getting to lvl 150/180/200 imo.

I agree that the items should at least be able to be sold back to the shop. The downside of making the gear tradeable and having a level req would be that you can only use one type of faction lux at a time (is my assumption). For example, a bracelet has T4 Reaver requirement...if you decided to switch factions later on, it would become unequippable. I suppose VR may be able to make it universally level required...either T4 Reaver or Lich.

The main downside to making the gear tradeable is that it would pretty much defeat the entire purpose of selecting a faction, which I personally don't think VR will go for. The idea is that you pick a faction, work to grow your reputation with the faction, and can unlock the ability to purchase cool gear specific to that faction. Then if you decided you wanted to change factions at a later date...it's twice as hard, but still doable. Yes, it would be nice if the gear was free rewards for completing quests....though that's the case with absolutely anything in the game lol. It'd also be nice if I was able to get a level 200 offhand weapon for free as a reward for grinding my character up to 200.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I think resale value could be added or make them classless or trade something because the grind and the cost is way too high for something that to be honest isn’t as good as other lux.
Of course nothing should be too OP but a lot of work and gold go into these items as a player.

I really VR can out some thought into this and any ideas on how it can be implemented would be great from the players.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Better solution would be to just make new lux that's level 220 that's slightly better than the stuff you can buy in tower.
Yea +1... reaching t4 and getting the gold to get the lux is no easy task for the average player, and at this point t4 isn’t even worth the grind because most of the lux sucks.

Imo since the lux is no trade you should get 100% back from the shop, that way you can pick and choose what you want from the lux shop with no real penalty other than the original investment... I mean I’m a grand vizier for the Lich faction ffs, there should be benefits lmao
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I think you should have the lvl of the faction in order to use it. Or the lvl of either faction.
It should be the level of the particular faction to equip. That’s the whole point of making a choice. But again, not the solution OTM then chose to implement.
Yes but u can equip faction items while not being of lvl anymore as of now. But I agree if it changes, you should simply have the faction lvl req
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Alternate solution:
When you attain a faction level the faction (or faction shop) gives you a token that allows you to wear the appropriate gear for that faction and level; even if you go down in faction level, if you ever attained that level, you could still equip the gear cause you had the appropriate token. This way people could trade gear just not be able to equip it unless they had attained the corresponding faction level.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

The argument that someone should not be able to use CG lux if they have not did the faction grind does not make sense to me. As others have said no other Lux in the game has any restriction on it besides level. End game gear has no such restriction on it besides level. More people would buy the faction lux if they know they could sell it back, hand it down to an alt etc. If developers do not want gear to be handed down to alts, or sold to other people then I guess a change needs to be made to all end game gear.

Many people on all servers have Legacy Boss, Hrung, Mordy, Necro, Gele, and even BT gear that have never been part of fighting or taking down those bosses. If someone who has not done a faction grind is not allowed to use that Lux gear then the same should be true for end game gear in my opinion.

The argument that someone should not be able to use CG lux if they have not did the faction grind does not make sense to me. As others have said no other Lux in the game has any restriction on it besides level. End game gear has no such restriction on it besides level. More people would buy the faction lux if they know they could sell it back, hand it down to an alt etc. If developers do not want gear to be handed down to alts, or sold to other people then I guess a change needs to be made to all end game gear.

Many people on all servers have Legacy Boss, Hrung, Mordy, Necro, Gele, and even BT gear that have never been part of fighting or taking down those bosses. If someone who has not done a faction grind is not allowed to use that Lux gear then the same should be true for end game gear in my opinion.
Not everything has to have the same mechanics. I actually like that the game is trying some new things, with the weekly bosses, the factions, the faction-specific gear that makes players work for the better stuff instead of just being to buy it instantly, etc. I'd love to see more perfected versions of it in the future.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!