Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Unity 2018 Beta Details - Discussion Thread

Hello Heroes,

The Unity 2018 Beta will begin on Sunday, November 4th, 2018 (Around 9PM PDT if everything goes well). Those who signed up for the beta will receive an email very soon with instructions on how to download the new client. You will create new characters on either of the two beta servers, so we encourage to play with your friends and clan members.

Beta Status: Phase 2!
Patch Notes will be released once beta is available.

Phase 1:
In Phase 1, our goal is to focus only on looking for visual defects and glitches from the Unity 2018 update. Players are immune to damage, have all of the leystones unlocked and increased movement speed, so we encourage you to run around and scour the world of Dal Riata looking for issues and then report them in our Bug Reports section (access only to those in the beta test): Unity Beta Bug Reports

Phase 2:
After Phase 1, damage is re-enabled and players will be focused on testing basic game mechanics and low-level testing. Changes have been made to the tutorial and first few levels, so we're looking for feedback and bug reports on combat, new UI, etc.

Phase 3:
Details to be revealed at a later date.

Check back to this post regularly as we may update this post with more information as we acquire it. Want to participate in the beta? Submit your application here: https://goo.gl/forms/bnvOz2R35tilcpRv2

Re: Unity 2018 Beta Details - Discussion Thread

O lol I missed that. Too used to characters being copied over for years.
tsk tsk, read posts before replying to them :lol:

As for this:
Changes have been made to the tutorial and first few levels, so we're looking for feedback and bug reports on combat, new UI, etc.
Oooooh, new UI.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!