Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: No answer from support

Why doesnt VR answrr to any of forum PM or direct email sent to the support?
It’s pretty simple. VR’s support team is tiny, so they are constantly behind on tickets. I think usually they are 4-7 days behind, depending on how busy it is. You won’t get an answer instantly, it may very well be a week before they get to yours in the list.

I’m not sure if forum PM’s are a good option....the safest option is probably email or ingame tickets. Also keep in mind not to send multiple messages, it just confuses everything.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Not sure who you are are PMing, since a lot of staff have forum accounts, but very few handle support related issues.

Without knowing when you sent your email, it takes several days to get a response from our small team. You can always PM me if you have any issues, but I can't help you skip the queue. :)

Not sure who you are are PMing, since a lot of staff have forum accounts, but very few handle support related issues.

Without knowing when you sent your email, it takes several days to get a response from our small team. You can always PM me if you have any issues, but I can't help you skip the queue. :)
Can u explain why some people are allowed to get a server xfer but not others. I know this has nothing to do with the topic but how can someone have gelebron tower tester gloves on a server that didn't exist then.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Can u explain why some people are allowed to get a server xfer but not others. I know this has nothing to do with the topic but how can someone have gelebron tower tester gloves on a server that didn't exist then.
Who on Nuada has them?
As far as I know, OTM and then VR have never transferred characters from one server to another. If they were to ever do it as a "special case" then word would get out and eeeeeeveryone would clamor for one.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I know this has nothing to do with the topic but how can someone have gelebron tower tester gloves on a server that didn't exist then.
The player most likely beta tested on a different account and requested the gloves go to his Nuada toon when they were given out (which was after Nuada’s release I believe, or he never got them in the first place)
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

I know this has nothing to do with the topic but how can someone have gelebron tower tester gloves on a server that didn't exist then.
The player most likely beta tested on a different account and requested the gloves go to his Nuada toon when they were given out (which was after Nuada’s release I believe, or he never got them in the first place)
Fan Fact: I tried claiming my gloves few years too late and Muldar said no :,(

Who on Nuada has them?
As far as I know, OTM and then VR have never transferred characters from one server to another. If they were to ever do it as a "special case" then word would get out and eeeeeeveryone would clamor for one.
I'll pm u

I get that but totally unfair imo. If it was let's say godly necro ring or proto or gelebron godly people would be livid

Fan Fact: I tried claiming my gloves few years too late and Muldar said no :,(
Good sport (said in Leonardo DiCaprio's voice) with flair.