Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Old players

Cland and a Hand full of other Druids on danu has the skill. Not shure how many still active...

The skill is a real mage skill, not like first aid.

the good point, as druid u also max energy, like mages do, so its a nice to have addon. But each time ppl tellin me they are so jelly, u allways have to choose whise, couse u dont have more points, and so another skill lacks points, other druids use.

Also some ppl told me bolas or any other skill would be nice, but as also the points in focus or whatever affect the skill, some skills would be useless for some classes. EB is a real benefit for me as Druid!

Oh i also went through times, where my Druid went full vit, Tanking Falgren, couse Sigils work during fight... So just add 1000 Sigils ea and ur set, in the old days...

Howling wind and calming the hightes dps makes a good druid been able to tank falgren with ease :) (lvl 70 - 80 toons)

That said, its sometimes great havin an extra skill, but allways a struggle what skill u put down couse u doesen´t have extra points.

The thing with the extra 5 focus i havent taken care, couse i never needed to rebirth since i returned in end 2017.
-Username: DeathDruid
-Retired Druid
-Druid on the server Danu

-Username: Similius
-Retired Rogue
-First lvl 60 on Server Danu

Not me, but I wonder...

If someone still had a tome for it, if they'd be able to trade it+be no class.

Also, a question for fellow old players, because I'm only like 50% sure. Was focus able to go to 5 back then? Somethings telling me there was a new limit imposed.

(also remember when plate gloves required focus? lol)
focus did used to be 5 base. I am curious if when this was first changed when someone rehirthsd did we lose 5 points? Say you were lvl 100 and had 5 str 5 dex 5 focus 10 vit and 495 points from leveling up, would we then have 5/5/10/10 with 490 points? Or did we get 5 points extra when rebirthing. Or maybe when the update rolled out they auto gave us 5 bonus focus points. Its too long ago now for me to remember how it worked
5 per level up, so it would be 495 stats for 100. Which means... 5 FREE FOCUS, so happy as a mage :)

Also, I remembered... the infinite strength glitch lol, anyone else remember that?
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Not me, but I wonder...

If someone still had a tome for it, if they'd be able to trade it+be no class.

Also, a question for fellow old players, because I'm only like 50% sure. Was focus able to go to 5 back then? Somethings telling me there was a new limit imposed.

(also remember when plate gloves required focus? lol)
focus did used to be 5 base. I am curious if when this was first changed when someone rehirthsd did we lose 5 points? Say you were lvl 100 and had 5 str 5 dex 5 focus 10 vit and 495 points from leveling up, would we then have 5/5/10/10 with 490 points? Or did we get 5 points extra when rebirthing. Or maybe when the update rolled out they auto gave us 5 bonus focus points. Its too long ago now for me to remember how it worked
5 per level up, so it would be 495 stats for 100. Which means... 5 FREE FOCUS, so happy as a mage :)

Also, I remembered... the infinite strength glitch lol, anyone else remember that?
The original plateau-breaker :lol:

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com