Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carrow Carnage

Honestly, I would prefer an event where the bosses, instead of spawning more frequently, would just drop higher quantity of items . People would be getting more sleep since the bosses would spawn less frequently, but the boss would be dropping more items and elevates the importance of that one boss. Lock battles might be more intense since there is higher stakes, but it would definitely reduce the amount of time trying to attend every single one instead.

Honestly, I would prefer an event where the bosses, instead of spawning more frequently, would just drop higher quantity of items . People would be getting more sleep since the bosses would spawn less frequently, but the boss would be dropping more items and elevates the importance of that one boss. Lock battles might be more intense since there is higher stakes, but it would definitely reduce the amount of time trying to attend every single one instead.
Perhaps a one week of endgame bosses only dropping imperial and godly items? (normal spawn rates)
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Perhaps a one week of endgame bosses only dropping imperial and godly items? (normal spawn rates)
Yes! More Godly Sweeping blow braces ftw!!! :lol:
Kidding lol, I'd actually like this ^^

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I would be with it if window was also shortened for the period
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I like this +1 (but set spawns for raids because camping is the worst)
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

How about one like the dragon carnage?that was fun
Won’t work. Dragons worked because there were about 50+ types of different dragons in this game’s history lol.
It may work if they do it halloween themed. Spiders, osan. Gara and skan? Darkflame armor boss and those annoying bone bosses that can cast 9 fb at you back to back lol.

How about one like the dragon carnage?that was fun
Won’t work. Dragons worked because there were about 50+ types of different dragons in this game’s history lol.
It may work if they do it halloween themed. Spiders, osan. Gara and skan? Darkflame armor boss and those annoying bone bosses that can cast 9 fb at you back to back lol.
A small event for Halloween with bosses or something could be pretty nice. Not sure there has been a Samhain Event since 2015, so anything for it would be great.

I personally think they will steer away from Carrow carnage. But last legacy event I maybe slept 6 hours. I think.. only saw 1 gara, 1 skain. They could of done a little bit better job. With spawn rates (4-8 hours).
Yeah probably will steer away, it was too much fun