Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

Its one thing to be "unlucky" its another thing to be shafted. We just finished kill number 50 of Bloodthorn and yet still no helmet. This is bordering the neighborhood of scam. I feel like I am an advocate for the game, I promote it amongst gaming communities. I strive to help other servers when I can. I beta tested the junk out of Gardens for the developers, during closed beta we saw 2 helmets drops and that was killing Bloodthorn around 10 times. That rate seemed reasonable given the amount of work involved. I dont know why the drop rates were adjusted for the live release but to get 0 in 50 kills, 0 helmets in 6 months, 0 in 170+ days, is absurd. I was saving money for the normal double plat black friday special, but time to invest that somewhere else.
It's one thing to be "unlucky" it's another thing to be shafted.

I agree fully. Not only does this logic apply to boss drops but to many aspects in this game. It ain't bad luck to not get a helmet off 50 bosses that's just out right wrong not to at least get 1 or 2.

At this point you can not relate luck to the numbers across all servers. It’s just bad game design and poor development. Not getting an attack mord helm in any of the last 15 mord helmet drops that’s bad luck, not getting any helmets in 50 kills or epona going 50 plus kills since their last helmet drop is just poor design.

VR being notified of the issue 4 months ago and not doing anything about it. Or flat out slapping the community in the face by saying not everyone gets a Ferrari is just bad business. Gwydion is starting to see long term quality players leave the game over this. Response has been “we will look I to it after unity. Not much to look into. Your community has down the research and put together the nu,beds for you. Fix it
This is so true, the RNG or ‘ferrarai’ excuse was clearly from 0 experience in CH EG. Droprates are just terrible in this game and people quit or continue to log less because they just don’t have enough time to play enough to get these rare drops when they actually do drop. Quite sad to think when a BT helm does eventually drop for you, it’ll only go to one player and everyone else will still have to wait months, years? No, people won’t wait that long. If VR want the game to keep going they have to realise RNG isn’t a valid excuse for a server killing something that requires 40+ players twice a week and not getting an item hardly better than a DG helm at all, whilst half the other drops are just going unused. Meanwhile many servers aren’t even killing BT and likely won’t see a helm for years to come with these droprates. They have to realise people won’t stick around for that.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

We are not asking for a guaranteed helm from every kill. We are simply asking for fair drop rates. Why is that so hard for you (vr) to understand.
Gwydion
Knightime - warrior
FieryRage - fire mage
DarkImmortal - rogue
BowDown - archer
Pureness - druid
SpellCrazy - ice mage

Painful droprates ouch. With a boss that requires so many people, you'd at least expect 1 or 2 helms by now, you can't blame not getting one on sheer luck anymore
No you can’t. The first 20 you could blame on OTM. At this point VR had to take responsibility for their inaction. We are starting to lose long term players to other games because of this.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Can this be moved to suggestions? Also I agree helms should be fixed, but the helms are so good that if they weren’t rare it wouldn’t make sense. A helm every 15 kills seems reasonable, alternatively maybe the actual helm can be nerfed and as a result made to drop more frequently

It's one thing to be "unlucky" it's another thing to be shafted.

I agree fully. Not only does this logic apply to boss drops but to many aspects in this game. It ain't bad luck to not get a helmet off 50 bosses that's just out right wrong not to at least get 1 or 2.

At this point you can not relate luck to the numbers across all servers. It’s just bad game design and poor development. Not getting an attack mord helm in any of the last 15 mord helmet drops that’s bad luck, not getting any helmets in 50 kills or epona going 50 plus kills since their last helmet drop is just poor design.

VR being notified of the issue 4 months ago and not doing anything about it. Or flat out slapping the community in the face by saying not everyone gets a Ferrari is just bad business. Gwydion is starting to see long term quality players leave the game over this. Response has been “we will look I to it after unity. Not much to look into. Your community has down the research and put together the nu,beds for you. Fix it
This is so true, the RNG or ‘ferrarai’ excuse was clearly from 0 experience in CH EG. Droprates are just terrible in this game and people quit or continue to log less because they just don’t have enough time to play enough to get these rare drops when they actually do drop. Quite sad to think when a BT helm does eventually drop for you, it’ll only go to one player and everyone else will still have to wait months, years? No, people won’t wait that long. If VR want the game to keep going they have to realise RNG isn’t a valid excuse for a server killing something that requires 40+ players twice a week and not getting an item hardly better than a DG helm at all, whilst half the other drops are just going unused. Meanwhile many servers aren’t even killing BT and likely won’t see a helm for years to come with these droprates. They have to realise people won’t stick around for that.
Reason stuff doesn't drop is to slow down progression. They don't want people getting the best gear when they aren't even ready for the next update. They need to change the way they do things or most won't have an interest in continually investing time and resources. With it being a mobile game they obviously cant do as big of updates as on PC or console so they are gonna have to get really creative. Most times I log some servers are dead. Really don't feel like logging 10 different servers just to have enough people to get help from and that's if I even trust said clan not to screw me on drops.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Can this be moved to suggestions? Also I agree helms should be fixed, but the helms are so good that if they weren’t rare it wouldn’t make sense. A helm every 15 kills seems reasonable, alternatively maybe the actual helm can be nerfed and as a result made to drop more frequently
Nothing in this game needs nerfed. The whole game is nerfed to begin with compared to PC or console games
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.