Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

Yes but there's still a demand for every endgame main in epona for the helm, and I doubt that you could estimate how many mains average per raid in every server.
40 helms are ridiculous to "someone's" eyes but theyre class specific meaning it could be 30 druid helms and 10 etc.
Ok, but we can't cater the game toward the top 2 most unusually active servers, epona and arawn. Some type of server transfer system needs to exist to rebalance servers.

The class restrictions could be removed from bt helms which is something I suggested during the beta. Even though a void night helm isn't best in slot for a rogue, at least they have the option to use it when there's nothing else available. I can see the bt warrior helms being used by rogues/rangers in a clan with minimal dps Warrior mains.
The easiest way would just to make an all purpose melee and all purpose caster helm. Caster helms would belly rubs fire, ice, and mgc ability so it wouldn't matter if druid or mage used it. The other helm could have dagger, axe, bow, sword, spear, and hammer on it to give a weapons boost that was applicable to all classes.
DO THISSS!!!!!! (And then obviously fix the truly ludicrous helm drop rate... Dev compares pixels on a screen to A FARRARI... Players point out unironically that the car is a more realistic thing to try for... THAT'S INSANE)
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Yes but there's still a demand for every endgame main in epona for the helm, and I doubt that you could estimate how many mains average per raid in every server.
40 helms are ridiculous to "someone's" eyes but theyre class specific meaning it could be 30 druid helms and 10 etc.
Ok, but we can't cater the game toward the top 2 most unusually active servers, epona and arawn. Some type of server transfer system needs to exist to rebalance servers.

The class restrictions could be removed from bt helms which is something I suggested during the beta. Even though a void night helm isn't best in slot for a rogue, at least they have the option to use it when there's nothing else available. I can see the bt warrior helms being used by rogues/rangers in a clan with minimal dps Warrior mains.
The easiest way would just to make an all purpose melee and all purpose caster helm. Caster helms would belly rubs fire, ice, and mgc ability so it wouldn't matter if druid or mage used it. The other helm could have dagger, axe, bow, sword, spear, and hammer on it to give a weapons boost that was applicable to all classes.
Caster helms give skill boosts so removing those to make them un class-locked wouldnt work well. IMO they just need to buff drop rates. No need for changing class requirments
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Caster helms give skill boosts so removing those to make them un class-locked wouldnt work well. IMO they just need to buff drop rates. No need for changing class requirments
Make it drop some sapling, royal imp godly and have a vendor to pick which class you want to exchange it for.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

OK well then toss the skills boosts on them too. It'd make the description really long. And increase the drop rate. We've spent years complaining about the awesome drops not being frequent enough. It's time to cut the players some slack
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Make it drop some sapling, royal imp godly and have a vendor to pick which class you want to exchange it for.
^^. This!!!!
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

We at Crom have killed bloodthorn 10 times and at very first kill we got a helm (ranger).

However on a serious note there are some occasions where drops a very rare and take ages to drop...so far on Crom we have only had 2 void gelebron weapons drop and 2 gelebron bows...I think in view of this matter VR should maybe implement a better drop rate algorithm...

Its one thing to be "unlucky" its another thing to be shafted. We just finished kill number 50 of Bloodthorn and yet still no helmet. This is bordering the neighborhood of scam. I feel like I am an advocate for the game, I promote it amongst gaming communities. I strive to help other servers when I can. I beta tested the junk out of Gardens for the developers, during closed beta we saw 2 helmets drops and that was killing Bloodthorn around 10 times. That rate seemed reasonable given the amount of work involved. I dont know why the drop rates were adjusted for the live release but to get 0 in 50 kills, 0 helmets in 6 months, 0 in 170+ days, is absurd. I was saving money for the normal double plat black friday special, but time to invest that somewhere else.
It's one thing to be "unlucky" it's another thing to be shafted.

I agree fully. Not only does this logic apply to boss drops but to many aspects in this game. It ain't bad luck to not get a helmet off 50 bosses that's just out right wrong not to at least get 1 or 2.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Its one thing to be "unlucky" its another thing to be shafted. We just finished kill number 50 of Bloodthorn and yet still no helmet. This is bordering the neighborhood of scam. I feel like I am an advocate for the game, I promote it amongst gaming communities. I strive to help other servers when I can. I beta tested the junk out of Gardens for the developers, during closed beta we saw 2 helmets drops and that was killing Bloodthorn around 10 times. That rate seemed reasonable given the amount of work involved. I dont know why the drop rates were adjusted for the live release but to get 0 in 50 kills, 0 helmets in 6 months, 0 in 170+ days, is absurd. I was saving money for the normal double plat black friday special, but time to invest that somewhere else.

I agree fully. Not only does this logic apply to boss drops but to many aspects in this game. It ain't bad luck to not get a helmet off 50 bosses that's just out right wrong not to at least get 1 or 2.

At this point you can not relate luck to the numbers across all servers. It’s just bad game design and poor development. Not getting an attack mord helm in any of the last 15 mord helmet drops that’s bad luck, not getting any helmets in 50 kills or epona going 50 plus kills since their last helmet drop is just poor design.

VR being notified of the issue 4 months ago and not doing anything about it. Or flat out slapping the community in the face by saying not everyone gets a Ferrari is just bad business. Gwydion is starting to see long term quality players leave the game over this. Response has been “we will look I to it after unity. Not much to look into. Your community has down the research and put together the nu,beds for you. Fix it
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

At this point you can not relate luck to the numbers across all servers. It’s just bad game design and poor development. Not getting an attack mord helm in any of the last 15 mord helmet drops that’s bad luck, not getting any helmets in 50 kills or epona going 50 plus kills since their last helmet drop is just poor design.

VR being notified of the issue 4 months ago and not doing anything about it. Or flat out slapping the community in the face by saying not everyone gets a Ferrari is just bad business. Gwydion is starting to see long term quality players leave the game over this. Response has been “we will look I to it after unity. Not much to look into. Your community has down the research and put together the nu,beds for you. Fix it
I think they have gone a little too far with not giving us what we want. I've spent 3 days looking for gold bosses, fishing, and trying to sell stuff. None of it sells even when I post for a cheap price. I can't find many gold bosses. 1 or 2 a day is a collosal waste of time. And less than 20 prized Pike an hour is almost not even worth playing this game for. I don't want to spend a month farming enough just for a lvl 140-150 ammy. It seems some get extremely lucky while others get next to nothing. Which isn't my fault at all. I spend hours looking and what I need costs more than what I'm getting. It's just getting old real fast. How am I supposed to make alts if I can't even get my main up to par with other people. Why should I have to kill 50 lizard place holders just to get 1 5 star to spawn. It's just too time consuming. How can someone who only has an hour or 2 a day get anything when I spend half the day and get nothing almost.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Vr doesn’t care about the players just like otm. But hey the same guy owns the company so don’t expect much from them. They have had plenty of time to fix the helm drop rates. And no they don’t need to wait until after unity because they adjusted the drop rates to guarantee an imp+ drop already. They just don’t want to change the helms. Moon helm drop rates have not been changed and mordris has been out for YEARS. People aren’t going to stay if bloodthorn helms are ignored like that. People have already stopped buying plat on gwydion and people have already started to quit. These helm drop rates are the worst in any game I’ve ever seen. Many Xbox or PlayStation games are coming to mobile and if they are made right then more people are going to play those games instead. Drop rates need to be fixed or the game isn’t going to last for that much longer. And when that happens vr has no one to blame but themselves. They are greedy and they don’t care about the players.
Gwydion
Knightime - warrior
FieryRage - fire mage
DarkImmortal - rogue
BowDown - archer
Pureness - druid
SpellCrazy - ice mage