Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

Its one thing to be "unlucky" its another thing to be shafted. We just finished kill number 50 of Bloodthorn and yet still no helmet. This is bordering the neighborhood of scam. I feel like I am an advocate for the game, I promote it amongst gaming communities. I strive to help other servers when I can. I beta tested the junk out of Gardens for the developers, during closed beta we saw 2 helmets drops and that was killing Bloodthorn around 10 times. That rate seemed reasonable given the amount of work involved. I dont know why the drop rates were adjusted for the live release but to get 0 in 50 kills, 0 helmets in 6 months, 0 in 170+ days, is absurd. I was saving money for the normal double plat black friday special, but time to invest that somewhere else.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

This is really discouraging, especially it being the 50th BT kill. We’ve got peeps who have been saving up their KP, sacrificing other potential upgrades in the hopes of getting a helm. Luxury item or not, killing an insanely tough boss 50 times and not getting a single one of em when you’ve got like 10 different versions is ridiculous.
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

Yes Yes... I do have to agree, doing BloodThorn that many times is a lot, especially when so much time went by and so much energy was put forth and still no helm :(
    FallenStriker (Level 226) Rogue
    Minatory (Level 222) Ranger
    Voyager (Level 180+) Druid
    Server: Gwydion
    Clan: Relentless

So what I'm hearing is that BT helms are basically Void Moons. They don't exsist lol. Seriously that is just a ridiculous drop rate for an item. I get prolonging content with RNG, but this is way to much. Drop rates need to be adjusted.
    Herne:
    Wardon- 220 Warrior
    Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
    Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

The drop rates should be as follows:
    Dark: 1 in 4 kills chance
    Shadow: 1 in 10 kills chance
    Void: 1 in 25 kills chance

Helms should be rare enough to spark competition and create some scarcity... not so rare only one person will have a godly helm -.-

We’ve had weekly resets for a bunch of miscellaneous updates... instead of a block organized reset to update a bunch all at once, :roll: ... where is the weekly reset to finally fix this issue? It was decent in beta (5 kills per helm, around 20% chance per kill) and now it’s just ridiculous...
    Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
    Bob The God
    This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
    Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
    Fire Mages are where its at

Helms should be rare enough to spark competition and create some scarcity... not so rare only one person will have a godly helm -.-

We’ve had weekly resets for a bunch of miscellaneous updates... instead of a block organized reset to update a bunch all at once, :roll: ... where is the weekly reset to finally fix this issue? It was decent in beta (5 kills per helm, around 20% chance per kill) and now it’s just ridiculous...
    +1
    Songz
    My song is what you hear before you die. :D
    #FixGeleWepSkills
    #Getridofspeedcap
    #MakeDoTstack
    Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Bobs posts are always on point
    World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
    - restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

You guys just might have been really really unlucky, since other servers received 1 or 2 by now. +1 still for increasing drop rates tho.
    I realised the seeds would be a wasted component after a while when everyone has T10, so maybe lets say 20 seeds can be traded for a helm of your choice or even random class'es
    Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
    Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.