Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Unity 2018 Beta

#41
In order to have a quality test people will need to do nearly everything in the game and see how things run, id suggest, full dg sets as well as their already owned items and edl weapons, so people can test bosses as well, why dg sets? Becuz the main goal is not to kill the boss the main goal is to see if everthing works fine, so dg sets wud help kill the boss quickly
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Re: Developer Update: Unity 2018 Beta

#42
Corrupt wrote:Heads up there is no option for those who play both android and iOS


Just choose the one you prefer to play on most.

Legacyte wrote:In order to have a quality test people will need to do nearly everything in the game and see how things run, id suggest, full dg sets as well as their already owned items and edl weapons, so people can test bosses as well, why dg sets? Becuz the main goal is not to kill the boss the main goal is to see if everthing works fine, so dg sets wud help kill the boss quickly


We're mainly looking for changes to the game world, not boss fights. You won't need armor or weapons since you'll be immune to damage. More info to come later on specifically what we're looking for.
Image

Re: Developer Update: Unity 2018 Beta

#43
Okay thank you :)

Im very excited for this, although i have one hope and wish vr could accomplish :), and its to upgrade the new chests after unity 2018. Players would love better chance for good items. It would suck if ae stay deaing with idols, sigils, and other usual crap.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Re: Developer Update: Unity 2018 Beta

#44
Difinitus wrote:
Corrupt wrote:Heads up there is no option for those who play both android and iOS


Just choose the one you prefer to play on most.

Legacyte wrote:In order to have a quality test people will need to do nearly everything in the game and see how things run, id suggest, full dg sets as well as their already owned items and edl weapons, so people can test bosses as well, why dg sets? Becuz the main goal is not to kill the boss the main goal is to see if everthing works fine, so dg sets wud help kill the boss quickly


We're mainly looking for changes to the game world, not boss fights. You won't need armor or weapons since you'll be immune to damage. More info to come later on specifically what we're looking for.

Lowkey y’all smart as hell for doing it like this :shock:
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Roll Coal wrote: Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: Developer Update: Unity 2018 Beta

#45
Hison wrote:
Schwing wrote:
That seems like a perfect idea that way there won’t be 7383 people dueling in castle instead of actually doing the testing. Because all that is really needed in this beta is lots hp and speed to check the areas.


There will be plenty of time for those people to duel each other after the beta...
Image


I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Re: Developer Update: Unity 2018 Beta

#48
Romeo wrote:I've not applied to beta but can't wait to see the sharpness and new visual quality to the game, how long does it usually take for an update to release after beta state?

Depends on the amount of bugs found and how big it is tbh.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Roll Coal wrote: Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: Developer Update: Unity 2018 Beta

#49
Schwing wrote:
Hison wrote:
Schwing wrote:
That seems like a perfect idea that way there won’t be 7383 people dueling in castle instead of actually doing the testing. Because all that is really needed in this beta is lots hp and speed to check the areas.


There will be plenty of time for those people to duel each other after the beta...


Oh also.. can we get one of those OP 10000000000000 damage skills :D
Image

Re: Developer Update: Unity 2018 Beta

#50
Schwing wrote:
Hison wrote:
Schwing wrote:
That seems like a perfect idea that way there won’t be 7383 people dueling in castle instead of actually doing the testing. Because all that is really needed in this beta is lots hp and speed to check the areas.


There will be plenty of time for those people to duel each other after the beta...

Hint hint beta-like server perm? :o
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests