Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Unity 2018 Beta

This probably was answered in earlier pages but im lazy so i has question: What devices will this update cause to not work with Celtic Heroes? Cause i have an Iphone 8+ and im not too keen on getting a new one just for a game if its rendered unplayable. Or will any devices even be affected?
:lol: I'm running on a 5s so I'm totally screwed if you have issues

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

one question ples. will the beta have any actuall new features or just visuals?
The Unity 2018 is an update to the game’s engine. Its immediate effect will be better visual quality within the game.

It also gives us the opportunity to do more and add additional features in the future.

We’ll have more info about the beta and patches notes in the coming weeks.
Hmm will the update that couldn’t be released because of Apples new policies be released at the same time as this? Tadaah mentioned there being a new pet and some other stuff

This probably was answered in earlier pages but im lazy so i has question: What devices will this update cause to not work with Celtic Heroes? Cause i have an Iphone 8+ and im not too keen on getting a new one just for a game if its rendered unplayable. Or will any devices even be affected?
We're increasing the list of supported devices, not reducing it :D.

So ive just submitted 3 requests and the correct one is the latest one, sorry for the other two i didnt know we had to put our logins not ig names and also had a problem with the other account and couldnt log back in, but anyways i really would like to be in this beta because i have the Iphone X and would really want to try out the new Unity update.

We're increasing the list of supported devices, not reducing it :D.
Thank god lol, i already feel bad for those people who have to have minimum graphics and settings to run the game semi smoothly, i cant imagine less devices being available. Could you just imagine having only iphone X series being the only useable device? Idk the prices anymore but i believe the first X was 999$ so im glad i dont have to spend that to play game. Yay
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Thank god lol, i already feel bad for those people who have to have minimum graphics and settings to run the game semi smoothly, i cant imagine less devices being available. Could you just imagine having only iphone X series being the only useable device? Idk the prices anymore but i believe the first X was 999$ so im glad i dont have to spend that to play game. Yay
Conspiracy Theory: VR made a deal with Apple :shock:
f2p game haxx :lol:

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Sneak peek of Celtic Heroes running on an iPhone XR. Thanks to one of the programmers for being a hand model :)
Hi could you post another SS but with 4 skill slots filled please, I am interested in the sizing of these skills currently on the x
iPhone X it is hard to not hit two at a time. Thank you.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

When u see the beta sign up a month late
Ya... rip me :lol: :cry:

Nonetheless it’s amazing to see the progress being made, can’t wait for release!

Welp still signed up just in case :P
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

When u see the beta sign up a month late
Ya... rip me :lol: :cry:

Nonetheless it’s amazing to see the progress being made, can’t wait for release!

Welp still signed up just in case :P
You good bob, I got your application and will include it when I send out invites.