Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beta

I'm assuming you are looking for an official admin response, but my guess is: only Open Beta, Testflight for IOS and Highland Warriors for Android, and a hidden Beta Testers sub forum for bugs.
You’re hired.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Re: Developer Update: Unity 2018 Beta

Are we supposed to get an email once we registered? Cz I didn’t get anything.
No worries I didn’t get it either. It seemed like the sign up link was different than before used by Muldar. So if I had to guess it Difinitus didn’t design it to send you a confirmation email.

Re: Beta

Topic entitled 'Beta' merged with this one. Please check the titles of each post to see its corresponding former topic.
ooo that’s new!! Gonna have to pay attention to topics now.. because you never know
This actually happens quite often...a lot of people on the forums don't pay much attention to whether the same topic has been brought up other places, so if multiple threads are started with the same purpose, they occasionally get merged together. Having multiple threads discussing the same thing just leads to confusion, and a lot of repetition.
Just have few questions:
Is this gonna be Closed and Open Betas?
Are we still using TestFlight?
Are you guys gonna open up a new sub forum and is it gonna be hidden or open to the public?
I'm assuming you are looking for an official admin response, but my guess is: only Open Beta, Testflight for IOS and Highland Warriors for Android, and a hidden Beta Testers sub forum for bug reporting.

My reasoning:
Open Beta because the only differences are graphical, and there's no reason to keep those secret. This beta sounds more like looking for bugs, then testing new features. In the past, closed betas have been needed because a lot of the content in the closed beta will end up changing between the closed beta and the full release, so there is no reason to get players hopes up for no reason.
Testflight again because its really the only way to only allow certain people to beta test an IOS app. Android is a little more lenient, so VR can release a new app to the store (Highland Warriors), so that anyone can download it...but only those with accounts can log in.
Hidden Beta Testers sub forum because there isn't really any point in non testers seeing all the graphical bugs.

Yeah sounds about right it’s just you never know since the new team is running the game. I remember few years back for gelebrons tower OTM gave us a link to completely different forums to report the bugs so I kinda never gotten into routing testing since than.

Just makin sure
Do ios server players that run an android device have a restriction? Like would those players have to be playing an iOS device to get in beta?
You won't be required to use a certain device to participate in the beta. The servers won't be split into iOS or Android, everyone will play on one of the two servers regardless of what device you play on.
We're still collecting applications for the beta and have not sent anything out via email yet.

Just makin sure
Do ios server players that run an android device have a restriction? Like would those players have to be playing an iOS device to get in beta?
You won't be required to use a certain device to participate in the beta. The servers won't be split into iOS or Android, everyone will play on one of the two servers regardless of what device you play on.
We're still collecting applications for the beta and have not sent anything out via email yet.
Can we choose which server we are on? I want to be with my friends

Just makin sure
Can we choose which server we are on? I want to be with my friends
-1 for reasons stated 5000x on previous threads
But if VR does it I can finally use my mage again :shock:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at