Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Thursdays Server Reset

The Announcement says with the maintenance that the prickly plant quest ( blossoms) is going to be changed from lvl 200 to 180, this is a mistake it is already lvl 180....

Unless you guys made a mistake in the quest name?
Or I really hope not are changing the lvl for the prickly plant quest to 200?

Re: Thursdays Server Reset

Server side it was set to 200 meaning it would give level 200 rate xp from level 180. Following the change you’ll now see diminishing returns on the xp rewards after level 180 rather than level 200 in the same way you do with mobs and other quests.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

I’m actually happy about this. Nubs be selling blossoms like 500g per. Now it won’t even be worth farming.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Server side it was set to 200 meaning it would give level 200 rate xp from level 180. Following the change you’ll now see diminishing returns on the xp rewards after level 180 rather than level 200 in the same way you do with mobs and other quests.
So the quest is only good for like 1 level? How clever
Hi

Ah I see this could be good yes, it did seem a bit silly being able to level 20 levels from one quest. However because it has been so long it seems very unfair now :(
Actually what's silly is the massive amount of time and resources needed to level in this game. Most other games have neat interactive quests you can go on. But this game is pop a lix and mindlessly attack mob after mob after mob ad nauseum
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

This comment will probably get removed but i’m sorry i’m calling bs. It has been what? 4-5 months now? You’re telling me it took you that long to realize it’s a “bug”?
Couple days ago the team was researching a way to get rid of botting for blossoms, so you decided to nerf it and call it a bug. if you’re so concerned about bugs how about we get on the real game breaking bugs and other balances instead of a stupid quest.