Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thursdays Server Reset

This is probably obviously to pretty much everyone else, but for confirmation, the upcoming reset is going to take place

Thursday October 18th 9pm PDT, while it would be Friday October 19th 11am BKK?
I was wondering the same thing...
Please confirm
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

surely they are talking about thursday in the time zone stated Why would it be any different

“Thursday reset”

“9pm”

That seems pretty obvious
The announcement is frequently adjusted to fix time zone errors... Thursday for them in Thailand is still Wednesday here in the US “PST” which honestly it’s PDT (daylight savings) now so it’s not accurate anyways.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

I get that the blossoms were pretty overpowered. But at least be honest with us instead of calling it a bug, it's been around for months, as someone else mentioned earlier, you were literally discussing a way to get rid of them this week. I'd rather see you, VR, admit honestly that it you wanted to nerf it rather than lying about it and calling it a bug.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Many have leveled without blossoms it’s no big deal. I actually like the fact they are doing this finally. It’s just weird they are calling it a bug when it’s been well known for while. Maybe because they are busy with the unity update to focus on much else probs.

Many have leveled without blossoms it’s no big deal. I actually like the fact they are doing this finally. It’s just weird they are calling it a bug when it’s been well known for while. Maybe because they are busy with the unity update to focus on much else probs.

(The situation in reverse)
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

This comment will probably get removed but i’m sorry i’m calling bs. It has been what? 4-5 months now? You’re telling me it took you that long to realize it’s a “bug”?
Couple days ago the team was researching a way to get rid of botting for blossoms, so you decided to nerf it and call it a bug. if you’re so concerned about bugs how about we get on the real game breaking bugs and other balances instead of a stupid quest.
I agree im not even concerned about *** cost of xps as mich as i am about the time it takes to just kill mob after mob
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger